Newbie!!

Options
Hi I'm Katie!! I'm new here, have heard great things about this site. I have 50 pounds to loose, and am excited to take them off!!! I know it will be much more fun than the despression funk that stacked them on me!!

Replies

• maricari90
    maricari90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you found this site! It's great. I've only been on here for about a month but it's helped me so much already!
  • kamiswinney
    kamiswinney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm fairly new as well - at least I'm recommitting to do this. I think by participating in the community I'll have more accountability! My goal is 55 lbs. EEEKKK!! One pound at at time!!
  • heathersmallman12
    Options
    Hi, I am kinda new here too. I am still learning how things work here. Would love to encourage you where needed. You have made the right step to becoming a lighter you. Here's to losing some weight along the way
  • KiwiBlue5
    KiwiBlue5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am only been on for about 4 weeks and I love it. So far I have lost 6 pounds. I found it best for me to exercise for about twenty minutes(or so, or more) in the morning and night time the same. Take it slow and best of luck
  • whitneymathews88
    Options
    Working on my goals!! Glad to have a website like this to help me out! Good Luck All!
  • thinpip
    thinpip Posts: 33
    Options
    Hello There ! I am new too. I have been here a week and have lost my first 6 lb. hoping (determined ! ) to lose around 28lb more. We can do this !
  • johnnylingo94
    Options
    Hi my name is Johnny and i just started working out again trying to get the beer belly gone.Im doin good.I started taking garcinia cambogia and hope that it will work with exercise..
  • Lucylouise86
    Lucylouise86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie! Add me if you like! We can go through this journey together and lose weight and feel good! Best of luck!