30 day shred anyone starting

Options

Replies

• NNora06
    NNora06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just started last week but will fall behind next week when I do not have access to the DVD. So by next week we will be at the same place! It does get easier day by day!
  • NNora06
    NNora06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    except the anterior raises (I hate those)

Agreed!
  • jquick25
    jquick25 Posts: 45
    Options
    just started it today and couldnt make it through the entire thing.. I thought i was gonna die my stomach started hurting. I had to stop for a few mins but fished. not proud that i had to stop but tom is another day. much harder than i thought it would be!!!
  • laurenkenzi
    laurenkenzi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Done the level one x2 today for day 3 for those who say about the dvd well I don't have my DVD player anymore so I use it from YouTube now lol. my stomache hurts a lot! But I guess that means its working, I stopped a few seconds here and there because I'm aching and I find the push ups and the bycyle crunches difficult ! Hopefully get easier with time as I'm not used to exercising AT ALL before I started the 30 day shred.

also---- I find it hard to get motivated so to do so not only do I look at before/after pictures but I exercise in front of a mirror so as I'm wanting to give up I can see the changes I need to make to myself and it helps me push through
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Just started last week but will fall behind next week when I do not have access to the DVD. So by next week we will be at the same place! It does get easier day by day!

If you have access to a computer, you won't have to fall behind--the entire series is on YouTube. :wink:
  • codylindseykaupp
    codylindseykaupp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Going to start the dvd level 1 tonight. Feel free to add me... I need a good kick in the pants. I am a professional in the health and fitness industry and can't seem to follow my own advice! Trying to walk the walk, not just talk the talk... and for all the ex-elite athletes out there... do not let it get away on you! Keep up the good habits, lose the bad ones!
  • shelia500
    shelia500 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for that youtube info, didn't know about 30 day shred, will look it up. Really need some kind of guide...
  • AceCC86
    AceCC86 Posts: 71
    Options
    Started on Saturday. I was so sore that I had to use yesterday as a rest day or I was nervous I was going to injure myself. I think I'm going to do this every other day and make sure to listen to my body. What a great workout, though. I didn't even know I had those muscles in my legs!!
  • kashaas
    kashaas Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30 DS and alternating with running and other JM DVD's.
  • julez4774
    julez4774 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i love 30 day shred but i doing it longer doing 60 day im on day 11 level 2 tomorrow
  • jennyjackson90
    jennyjackson90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 2 yesterday and omg my legs hurt so much. My arms where hurting during the exercises and my stomach but never after. Am I doing something wrong? Im also lacking in motivation. With my legs hurting today I cant be bothered to do it and thinking of having a rest day but then I wont be bothered to do it tomorrow. Any one got tips on how to keep themselves motivated?
  • tyrannosarausREX
    Options
    Doing my second round of 30 day shred. Did one about 3 months ago. Combining this round with Brazil Butt Lift and the gym. Feel free to add me anyone:)
  • tyrannosarausREX
    Options
    All you need to do is this "It's only 20 minutes" you may be sore by when you start doing it the more your body heats up and the more you move, the easier it gets. This was always my problem with the shred. I was so sore that I didn't want to do it the next day. But you need to do the full 30 in a row. It is worth it. Trust me!
  • AliUnrau
    AliUnrau Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    i just started level 2 yesterday! I do it on Monday Tuesday i take wednesday to do something different then i go thursday friday saturday and do something different on sunday! I love it! i feel so much stronger than i used to be!
  • jennyjackson90
    jennyjackson90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I suppose your right, it is only 20 minutes. Im going to do it!

30 minutes later....... I did it!
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS today! Day 1 down. Feel free to add me :)
  • danikacheree
    danikacheree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 of 30 day shred and loved it. I also ran a mile in 14 minutes afterwards. After doing the workout once, I love it. I think what motivates me so much to do it even more is seeing peoples results with this workout. I just completed t25 not that long ago, so this is a nice workout to go into. I like no breaks or days off from working out.

I was 225 in march 2014. I am now 198 and my goal is 170. I can't wait to see what this workout has in store for me especially since I see ton women losing weight from this workout.

Feel free to add me.
  • KaceeGetsFit
    KaceeGetsFit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of level 1 of 30 day Shred and so far I am loving it! I am really sore but I am really loving it. If anyone wants to, feel free to add me! I can always use a good support system. :)
  • ruby2sdaynar
    Options
    Started it yesterday. I will be doing C25k in the mornings and this at night. Now I have been preparing for the C25k by walking at least 10000 steps on my fit bit for the past 3 weeks. I was doing a steady mile and 1/2 at around 15-17 min mile clips so they are both hard but not killing me yet!
  • writerly
    writerly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know it's a bit late but I am starting today:) Might mix in some BFBM with it.