Ellelit is one hurtin unit....

Options
so, things with me have not been going too well. i've been fairy happy, but i'm gaining weight like crazy (from eating to much), and i found out recently that i have precancer on my cervix... i get an operation on sept 15, and i hope everything goes well. i'm goign to try to get more healthy, because this really brought to my attention how unhealthy i am... just wanted to check in and let you all know how things are going. i'll be posting more, i promise.

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    so, things with me have not been going too well. i've been fairy happy, but i'm gaining weight like crazy (from eating to much), and i found out recently that i have precancer on my cervix... i get an operation on sept 15, and i hope everything goes well. i'm goign to try to get more healthy, because this really brought to my attention how unhealthy i am... just wanted to check in and let you all know how things are going. i'll be posting more, i promise.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! At this point, go for HEALTHY. Focus on what KINDS of foods you put in your body. Berries are great antioxidants and can help in any fight against cancer. I will be thinking about you. Take care and keep us posted. :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about you. So sorry you're going through this. :frown:

You're so young & have got so much going for you!!! I pray everything works out well for you! :flowerforyou:
  • lmdeluca
    lmdeluca Posts: 21
    Options
    Just do it to be healthy. The side effect of eating healthy will be the weight thing. I've been dealing with all kinds of "girl" issues for the last several years so I can relate. This website has made me really take a good look at what I put in my mouth. I don't know about you but I love to cook (hate the cleaning up after part!) There are lots of healthy websites out there with yummy fun healthy foods to make . Also you can fit it into a busy schedule, I do. I'll be right here if you need help! I'll be praying for you!:heart:
    Lisa:drinker:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Good to have you back, hope the operation goes well.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from you! I hope the surgery goes well - it should with such early detection. Good luck with healthy eating - let us know how we can help!:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs honey!!! I was wondering where you were!!!

I'm glad they found it early, I had something similar hon and don't be too scared okay....sending prayers and thoughts your way...and this will be a good thing to get it over with and continue on your healthy road to well being!

hugs!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Good luck girlie!!! Keep your chin up and feet moving, it will surely help you with your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hey you! Glad to hear from you :) I'm sorry things aren't going too well with the eating aspect of things and the pre-cancer. I had that too when I was 15 or 16 and they froze the whole cervix with a thingy and it has been fine ever since. The freezing kills the cells that are pre cancerous and basically your whole cervix grows a new lining and stuff...ick I know but it wasn't really painful as much as it was uncomfortable. Hopefully this is what they are doing for you b/c it's not too awful, although it is scary. Good luck and I hope everything turns out well and that we hear more from you very soon!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and I hope all goes well.:flowerforyou:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options

You can and you will do it! I am sending you hugs and prayers and we are all here to support you!