time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    is it time for my solo?
    dancing-spiderman.gif

Go spidey! Go spidey!
  • lmdeluca
    lmdeluca Posts: 21
    Options
    I think I need that mojito recipe for this weekend! Is it Low cal will I need to work it off?:drinker:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Have a great time!!! Enjoy your neanderthal weekend!!! :wink: :laugh: I know all men need that from time to time....though SOME live that way on a daily basis anyway. :indifferent:

My vision of the upcoming weekend!!:laugh:
    neanderthal3.jpg

Ezzie while he's gone!! :wink: :laugh:
    massage.jpg

ENJOY ALL!!

OMG...yes...Yes...YEs...YES.....YYYEEESSSSS!!!!!!!
    Ezzie
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Do I have to count the calories my skin absorbs????:noway:

Ez
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    let loose and have a blast. like they say. if u cant remember it. it probably still happened but u can honestly deny it.
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    Have fun!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaaack, did ya miss me?! Heya Tam, hy is there lettuce in the overhead fan anyways?
    Had a grrrrrrrrrrr8 time away folks, I wuz gonna log all the foods I ate, but inside of 10 minutes after I got there (hadn't even parked the Jeep yet, no less) I had a beer in one hand, eaten a brownie, and then someone put a bloody mary in my other hand! :tongue: :devil: :sick:

I'll tell ya all about later, but I need to find Cal and my sparkle kilt, hehehehe... Missed you all :tongue:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaaack, did ya miss me?! Heya Tam, hy is there lettuce in the overhead fan anyways?
    Had a grrrrrrrrrrr8 time away folks, I wuz gonna log all the foods I ate, but inside of 10 minutes after I got there (hadn't even parked the Jeep yet, no less) I had a beer in one hand, eaten a brownie, and then someone put a bloody mary in my other hand! :tongue: :devil: :sick:

I'll tell ya all about later, but I need to find Cal and my sparkle kilt, hehehehe... Missed you all :tongue:

you aint getting it back, it's just too much fun.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

you aint getting it back, it's just too much fun.

sigh...he's been just such a campy fella ever since he got his hands on that sparkle kilt of yours james! {giggle} we love his reenactment of guys and dolls....he plays both the guys...and the dolls...sooo cute!!! :blushing:

BUT we are sooo happy to have you back there James my dear.....you can have a quick visit w/ Ez and then down the pit w/ you.....you have tons of new routines to learn and someone has to help Alife do that circus du Soleil number.....SO WELCOME BACK!!!! :flowerforyou: I'm sooo happy you had fun dude...you deserve it!:drinker:

Oh and the lettuce...he he he...funny story:ohwell: ....LOOK at the time...yaaaaaaaaaawn....night night James! {ducks out quick}:bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Oooooohhhhhh..... :huh: Mondays hurt mommy! :frown: Wow! Guess it's back to pounding salt, and goose-stepping thru the routines, hehehe.... Don't worry Cal, I got a 'nuther sparkle kilt in my locker, it's all good bro! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome back daddy-O! :laugh: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Did you try the Broccoli and califlouri (spelling?) to gas out your buds? Glad to hear ya had a good time.
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Apparently, as of this morning, I was told that "gassing out" wasn't a problem :laugh: :huh:

And speaking of gassing out, my fave moment of the weekend was Sat morning. One of the guys had to hit the can, no problem. We had dug a latrine, and had a thunder box sitting on top. (Altho, sitting on a thunder box that kinda lists to one seide was an interesting sobriety test). Ok, so he trots merrily off to the can, and just about 30 seconds after he places himself upon his throne: BA BOOM! The heavens open up, and a deluge of rain burst down upon our happy camp!! The rest of were under a very large, and tall tarp, nice and warm and dry! We actually applauded him for his retuen journey back to the tarp, hehehe!!! :drinker: