I HAVE A HUGE SWEET TOOTH!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mmerry5
    mmerry5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love the 94% Fat Free Kettle corn from Jolly Time. Just a hint of sweet, but really yummy. Another thing I love is the RAW Brownie. You make it with 1 cup dates, 1 cup Walnuts and 1/3 cup Cocoa. Process the walnuts in a food processor until fine, add the dates a little a time and process. Then add the cocoa (I use dark) and process until combined. I usually add a little vanilla as well. They should form a ball in your food processor when you are finished. You can press them in a pan or roll into balls. I roll them and freeze them. (There are other version of this recipe if you google "raw brownie".) They are not low cal really, so you don't want to pig out on them. However, they are HEALTHY and because they are all natural they say they don't cause the sweet cravings like eating sugar does. But they DO help with that sweet craving!! I take one for after lunch almost every day. Delicious!!!
  • DrunkenFaeGirl
    Options
    I shared these in a writing group this morning for NaNoWriMo but I think they fit what you're looking for.

Breakfast cookies
    2 soft bananas
    1 cup oats (add more if the batter seems too loose)
    *any mix ins you like such as craisins, chocolate chips, M&Ms etc
    Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
    They're cakelike but sweet.

Pumpkin cookies
    1 boxed cake mix (spice or carrot will make it taste very seasonal)
    15 oz can of pureed pumpkin
    *pumpkin pie spice or mix ins may be added
    Bake at 350F for 15 minutes
    These are also cakey but yummy. They'd be awesome with a cup of pumpkin coffee or chai.

You can make these batters early and freeze them to just bake off quickly as you want them.

Banana ice cream
    Two bananas
    *milk is optional

Slice two bananas, lay them on a plate and place in the freezer for a couple of hours to harden. Drop into a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth. If you prefer a creamer consistency pour small amounts of milk in until you like the results. Nut butters, Nutella, strawberry sauce etc can be blended in to flavor it as well.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Quest bars cut and "baked" for 1-2 minutes on med power in the microwave, makes little cookies~ :)
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Pineapple does it for me. I go through a whole pineapple a week, and love it. It's the only fruit that truely satisfies my sweet tooth, and although it's got plenty of sugar in it, it's also got fiber, vitamins, and other good stuff.

(I say this as a box of Raisinets call my name louder and louder from my drawer...)
  • WestonFirm
    Options
    A California law firm is investigating whether the claims regarding the healthfulness of Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn are accurate. If you have information or would like more information please contact Greg Weston at greg@westonfirm.com.

Advertisement