Meal Replacement Shakes

Options
I started Herbalife a few weeks ago and I already notice a HUGE difference. I am a binge eater (not purge just binge), and I believe herbalife is best for me especially on days that I get extremely stressed out. I don't go crazy, I just replace one meal a day (usually dinner since it's suppost to be light) and I've already noticed a difference. So my question is who else is doing meal replacement shakes and wants to share their progress?

Replies

• Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :explode:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    i see...interesting
    whitney-skeptical-o.gif
  • theJTfitness
    theJTfitness Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just curious, why do you think dinner is supposed to be light?
  • rileyleigh
    rileyleigh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today must be herbal life day or something....
  • katiequeen33
    katiequeen33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    dinner should be light because it's the last thing you eat before you go to bed. Your body needs to focus on recovery while you sleep and not digesting all of the food you ate before laying down. I understand you need to eat a good meal after working out, so for those who workout at night I'd understand them having a big dinner, but I've noticed when I eat big meals before bed I feel like complete crap in the morning and don't want to wake up for work. Honestly breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day, not dinner.
  • erin6989
    erin6989 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    for such an expert, I'm surprised you have any weight to lose.
  • honey_tequila
    honey_tequila Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I started out I replaced my breakfast (a cup of coffee) with a chocolate shake and teaspoon of coffee powder. I know it had no magical weight loss properties but having something slightly better than basically nothing for breakfast got me through when before I would usually start binging on high sugar foods around 10am. Now I make sure I have time to eat something in the morning - usually toast or porridge. So I guess I was successful using them :)
  • Clairabeau
    Clairabeau Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i have lost nearly 6 stone with Herbalife, and it has helped clear my psoriasis and also gave me more energy, i am also a compulsive over eater, and i find using the Herbalife products helps me get my weight back down and also to maintain,
  • katiequeen33
    katiequeen33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose because before herbalife, I used to eat my biggest meal at night RIGHT before I went to bed. that is honestly the only thing I have changed..and I'm already down 5 pounds in 2 weeks.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    dinner should be light because it's the last thing you eat before you go to bed. Your body needs to focus on recovery while you sleep and not digesting all of the food you ate before laying down. I understand you need to eat a good meal after working out, so for those who workout at night I'd understand them having a big dinner, but I've noticed when I eat big meals before bed I feel like complete crap in the morning and don't want to wake up for work. Honestly breakfast should be your biggest meal of the day, not dinner.

Meal timing is irrelevant.......you don't need to eat a good meal after working out.

All personal preference.