Looking for a few AWESOME friends :)

Options
Hello :) I used MFP last year and was able to loss some weight. I then got really sick and lost my focus. It turned out that my thyroid had almost completely stopped working and made me horribly sick :( I also gained back all the weight I had lost plus 23 lbs more!! Now that my medicine is starting to make things better, I have decided to make this change once and for all! I have been at it for almost 2 months and have lost 24 lbs. I am back where I started last year and have plans to continue moving forward with my weight loss and healthy eating!!

Like most of us here, having great friends that help with motivation is the best!!! So I am asking that any of you that have from on your friends list to please send me a request. I will do my part in helping you stay focused too. :)

Thanks to all of you!!!

Angel :wink:

Replies

• RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Welcome back . Adding you now.
  • Jorfil
    Jorfil Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Would love to be your friend!
  • ClaireyDeexx
    ClaireyDeexx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting healthy again!! :) Will send a request x
  • arogers0541
    arogers0541 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I am starting this again as well. Will send request.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to help motivate others. Feel free to add me :)
  • sally498
    sally498 Posts: 3
    Options
    I need a good buddy too! I have spiralled into a circle of sweet binging, and I mean binging. I need serious help as I'm starting to fear seriously for my health. Eg today I ate 4 cookies and 8 mats ice creams! Yesterday nearly 400h of chocolate. I can only admit this on here because it's anonymous. Please add me, and help me get my life back!
  • angelkrone
    angelkrone Posts: 19
    Options
    Thanks for all the friends request!!! I am in it for the long haul this time!! :)
  • shrinkingmags
    shrinkingmags Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Adding ,I also have thyroid issues due to some auto immune disease called hashimoto lol have had it since i was like 12 so i can relate:)
  • biglatina1994
    Options
    Welcome back!! I am new to this, and I currently weight 301 lbs, and I am looking to get down to at least in the 200's and work my way to 145 and stay there. It's my first time on this site, and my husband is wanting to conceive and I have told him that I don't want to conceive until I am at a healthy weight for myself and for the sake of carrying out my pregnancy. I am still young, so I have time to conceive and lose the weight. My motivation is to cut out potential health problems at an early age, so I hope to have a wonderful support system. Any tips on how to lose weight? I just started working back out again today, so I haven't lost weight yet thanks in advance.
  • gavreid208
    gavreid208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    good luck :)