This Blondie is looking for some Fit Friends!

Options
I'm back!
I want to try and see if I can find some like-minded individuals to chat with while working towards being more fit and healthy!
Cheers!

Replies

• G01denW01f11
    G01denW01f11 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new, and also looking for fitness buddies! I just want to lose 15 pounds, what about you?
  • nurseginger
    nurseginger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! New also! Getting used to the program..changed from weight watchers so I am learning a lot...:laugh:
  • ebullock4
    ebullock4 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm mostly wanting to maintain my weight and lose about 5 lbs of "fat".
    I mostly need to tone up thanks to all of the summer beverages.
    Welcome to myfitnesspal! It's a great tool - if you use it!
  • Snypa1
    Snypa1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am looking to gain 1 pound per week and get my fat from 20% to eventially 10% (long term).

This site is great! Without it I could never count calories and carb/fat/protien intake... I am super impressed!
  • _Disintegration_
    Options
    I am starting a new! Add me if you want. :smile:
  • AreshaRee
    AreshaRee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking to chat with like minded people about weight loss and common goals. I'm new to this program so any advice would be nice. I am trying to loose 60lbs by march.:bigsmile: Today is my third day at the gym and so far so good. Is it better to go to the gym or order the weight loss dvd's from tv?
  • nurseginger
    nurseginger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! So far I really like it..I'm learning a lot about calories..I think I've been doing WW for so long that I've lost the ability to count calories well...I think I really need to better learn how to be more accountable...if I eat poorly..I log it...it's really been eye opening the amount of calories I can consume!
  • lola1792
    lola1792 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm new to this whole fitness thing and looking to lose about 8 pounds! Into week 2 and so far so good! It would be great to get chatting with some like minded people, as you said, to keep me on track!!! :-)
  • LMYERS94
    LMYERS94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I love new active friends and supporting them. I'm trying to live better life by changing my eating habits and being more active.(and lose a few college pounds) Feel free to shoot me a friend request :)