EASPORTSACTIVE 2

Options
hey, does anyone have the Easportsactive 2 , if so do you have it long enough that its made a difference to you and in what way! ive just started it and am just wondering if it does work!

Replies

• yvfitness1
    yvfitness1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have something similar: Xbox Kinect with Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and Dance Central. I like Dance Central the best, it's just a fun game that tracks the calories you lose. And Your Shape was fun in the beginning, but now I have to really push myself to do it and I only do it for the calories and to get in Shape, I get no fun out of it.

But I have to say I'm happy with these videogames that help you get into shape and burn calories. I've already burned quite a few calories and it helps you tone your body and develop muscles as well!

xx.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I just made a new topic about this 15 mins ago.. =P

I am on Week 2 and I'm doing Workout 2 this afternoon after work. It has made me sore so far! I started the 3-week Cardio Kickstart program last week and I plan to do the full 9-week program on hard after I complete this one.

Friend me if you want-- we can be EASA2 buddies. :-)

Best,
    Ashley
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I just did Week 2 day 3 this morning. I'm doing the 3 week challenge on hard and will then do the 9 week challenge on hard (i think) So far I have been sore all over my body for a week... but the good kind of sore haha I've noticed my arms are starting to tone up and I'm loosing inches I don't measure but I go by how my clothes fit.

Beware of the mountain climbers! I hate those haha