Short ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options
I'm always changing my goal weight and wondering what other short ladies are aiming for. I'm 5'0'' and currently weigh 138. I'm thinking 120 for my ultimate goal.

Replies

• mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" & my goal is 125/130. My goal is not so much a number, but a look. I want to be fit & somewhat muscular, which may make the number a little higher.
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    5'0", about 125-130. Veeeeery far away, but some day.
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and my goal is 120...maybe a little under for wiggle room. I'll re-evaluate when I get there. I'm at 133 now.
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Probably 120ish and then a bulk to follow; in all honesty I might be way too nonchalant about the scale.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    5'3" here. My goal is 150 but would LOVE to get down to 110-120 again. I just know that's not realistic for me at the moment.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Currently it's set at 120(I'm 4'11"). I'm just a shade under 10 pounds away. I'll probably lower my goal weight though. Not sure what my final number will be.
  • SunBunzz
    SunBunzz Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    5'2 1/2 I started at 160, now I'm around 134.

At first I wanted to get down to around 120, but it's pretty hard to get there, because of my muscle & thick bone structure & frame. I've learned that this is a very comfortable weight for me! With large breasts & butt, it's a VERY good weight for me. I'm not petite, but more medium-sized.
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 with a goal weight of 160 for very big reasons right now.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 which is short to me (medical condition caused me to shrink from 6ft) and my goal is 125, but I'd be happy with 140.

If I'm not short enough you can ignore my comment! :p
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'9 and aim to be around 90 pounds. I actually don't need to lose that much; I just want to get rid of some (not all) belly fat. I don't want to be stick thin or "fit" either, just slim but still soft and curvy is my goal. Results are pretty good so far. :)
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, 4'11". My current weight is 114 and my goal is 105-110.
  • SkinnyUppie
    Options
    4'11" and 100ish
  • Chilepepper34
    Chilepepper34 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to 120 lbs. *long sighhhh* lol
  • npdaughterofzion
    npdaughterofzion Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 140/145lbs...any smaller than that I'll lose my curves. :-)
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", goal weight is around 140 - a little wiggle room in there depending on what I look like closer to goal rather than what the actual number is. I'm built rather solidly so the number itself may be "high" for a woman of my height but much less than 130 and I start looking sickly. My family is built rather muscle dense - none of the women in my family weigh less than 130, even the really fit ones.
  • onlyboys1
    onlyboys1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 125.
  • CarrieAnnH14
    CarrieAnnH14 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0....I just achieved healthy BMI!!!! 129 pounds. I think I will see how I look and feel at 120 - just have more belly fat to lose.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My goal was carefully selected, after experimenting with weights both higher and lower. I am very near to goal, but my ticker hasn't been updated because I have not weighed myself yet on this diet! I am 5' 3 1/2" with a goal of 112 lbs.
  • nam985
    nam985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and my ultimate goal is to be between 90-95 lbs.
  • kwatson28
    kwatson28 Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'd love to get back to my 135-140 lbs. Sounds like a lot but I'm muscular build