1197 calories left and its 9pm

Options
I am 110 pounds, 5 ft tall and a dance teacher - i have burnt a lot today and had my dinner. It is now 9pm and I have 1197 calories still to go! Now what?? :s

Replies

• Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    peanut butter/jelly banana sandwhich with a large milk

BAM
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    LOL that combo - I just dont get it! maybe cos I am from UK? thanx though - deffo a large milk/hot choc. Would have to be a bucket to get me close though! :P
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Cheese, crackers, and some wine!

ps. what dance do you teach?
  • pocketsam
    Options
    Cheese!! Good one. I dont drink though lol. I teach street dance and hip hop :)
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Protein shake 4 scooops of chocoalte and a 12 ounce glas of milk and have at er =)
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options

BAM

I agree with this except for the banana. My tummy just can't take them.
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Cheese, crackers, and some wine!

ps. what dance do you teach?

Yes, wine. LOL!! As long as you are eating a healthy diet, and not starving yourself, if you aren't hungry, don't worry about it.
  • Smokechic
    Smokechic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Assuming that you have already eaten a well balanced diet for the day and your not hungry then don't eat. There is no need to refill your belly just to meet your calories that you have burned. Deciding not to eat to lower your calorie count or not fueling your body with the proper foods is a definite no no! If this would become a somewhat norm for you, then listen to your body. It will give you signs of what it needs.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness, I'm 350 below and thought I had it tough!
    :O)
    Enjoy the hot choc.
    i might do the same.
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong - make sure to get most of those calories back... But don't do it with super crappy food!
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    An awful lot left to use ... personally I would go for sandwhiches and the wine, or a couple at least!
  • rayhuntington
    Options
    love this suggestion

3458066.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I would not over stuff myself before going to bed - I am guessing these calories are exercise calories and not total for the day? Becayuse MFP already deducts total for the day.. and I would hop that you did not only eat 300-500 calories all day. If you have already eaten at least 1200 calories today, I would not suggest eating more.

If you haven't eaten at least 1200 calories and are hungry, then a light snack before bed would not hurt. But I would not suggest eating an entire meal before going to bed, just to get in calories. IMO
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Almonds are great!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Cheese!! Good one. I dont drink though lol. I teach street dance and hip hop :)

Cool! I took tap/jazz/ballet for a long time but never really got into hip hop much!
  • DreamingOfSize10_UK
    Options
    If you're not hungry maybe a light snack. Otherwise, why not carry a few of those calories over for another day.
  • pocketsam
    Options
    Thanks for the tips guys!

Just so u know (and dont think im not being sensible) I 'gained' 1020 from dancing today (at least). I have eaten porridge for brekkie, scrambled eggs with mushrooms and spinach 4 lunch followed by a yoghurt and an apple. Jacket potato tuna and cheese for dinner. Sounds pretty normal to me. Btw this is my first week so i am just finding my way around :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips guys!

Just so u know (and dont think im not being sensible) I 'gained' 1020 from dancing today (at least). I have eaten porridge for brekkie, scrambled eggs with mushrooms and spinach 4 lunch followed by a yoghurt and an apple. Jacket potato tuna and cheese for dinner. Sounds pretty normal to me. Btw this is my first week so i am just finding my way around :)

Keep in mind that MFP deducts calories already based off your activity level. So if you normally do this you might want to just adjust your activity level on the goals. If you already put a high activity level, then most likely most of the calories are being deducte already.
  • pocketsam
    Options
    Thankyou! I am already at the highest activity level and adding an extra 60 min excercise 5 days a week.
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options

BAM

mmmmmmm that sounds amazing.