tired of talking about losing weight i just need to do it

Options
BlueyesJ
BlueyesJ Posts: 12 Member
this site is great and i am making a promise to myself tonight to start logging in my food everyday ....
i am a 37year old mom to a 7 year old boy i weight 177lbs at 5 ft1 ...I hate the way i look and i am ready to make big changes
im tired of making excuses and i am ready to be a healthier me ... i am not a gym person .....

i would be happy at about 145 to 150 is my goal i don't want to be skinny skinny just lose some weight that i have been carring around

really would love to make some mfp friends to help me along ...

when was your breaking point and what did you do ....

Replies

• ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    Options
    this site is great and i am making a promise to myself tonight to start logging in my food everyday ....
    i am a 37year old mom to a 7 year old boy i weight 177lbs at 5 ft1 ...I hate the way i look and i am ready to make big changes
    im tired of making excuses and i am ready to be a healthier me ... i am not a gym person .....

i would be happy at about 145 to 150 is my goal i don't want to be skinny skinny just lose some weight that i have been carring around

really would love to make some mfp friends to help me along ...

when was your breaking point and what did you do ....

I'll add you, didn't want this to fall too far without a reply. :) Other posts started to cover the top.
  • Dansk_USA
    Dansk_USA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can go ahead and add me if you like :) My breaking point was after having my 5th child and weighing around 165 lbs. I'd been at 130 for a long time, though my goal weight had always been 120. I have started with MFP again recently after taking time away since most of my friends stopped logging in as well and I lost my motivation to come on here at that point. I've actually started a HIIT workout, I took up running, and use the elliptical. These are all things I NEVER thought I would ever do, or would ever enjoy doing. It took some work, but I am loving the results I have been getting!
  • ForeverDanielle2013
    Options
    I hear ya! I have played it in my head so many times about how I would lose the weight and what I would look like but needless to say that didnt get me anywhere. I guess my breaking point would be when I was watching tv with my daughter and a dieting commercial came on and she said maybe u should get some of that mommy. And then when one of my close friends bought me some diet pills to try. I was finaly like OK i get it, I'm fat. But only then did I really start to look at myself in the mirror and I can honestly say that it scared me and made me angry at myself. Like how in the world did I let myself get so unhealthy. So I'm just trying to focus on one day at a time..Having support on here its great, so feel free to add me.
  • drey0422
    drey0422 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hii! I'm gonna add you. I 'm 5'1 too, i weight 185 and I want to reach 140 as well!!! Yay, we have the same goal. I constantly reach a point where i'm ready to quit but this site is really motivating, it reminds me why i started in the first place and if others can do it then so can I!