can't even get started

Options
So I'm 5ft2, 20 years old and 132.4lbs. I used to be anorexic and could lose a lot of weight quickly but I went to uni and relaxed and put on 30lbs in two years. My target is 115lbs and I average 1450 calories a day and a 30 min run but in 5weeks I've put on half a pound. I'm so frustrated, I can't think what im doing wrong.

Replies

• mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your diary, just a couple of says. You've got Atkin bars down at 0 calories? I just don't think you are logging accurately and you are eating more than you think. Take a look at other posts with the theme "can't lose weight". Lots of great ideas suggestions from people and no need to repeat everything here! Best of luck.
  • OldSportOldsport
    OldSportOldsport Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    What mactaffy said. Several items are incorrectly logged as regards calories - and you seem to eat a lot of Atkins bars which aren't the best choice - they're good for eating as a snack if you're doing a low carb diet, but eating three of them for breakfast may defeat the point - they're low carb(ish) but clock in at about 230 calories each. Fix the logging and consider cutting back on the snacks. Good luck with it.
  • beth75558899
    beth75558899 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh I didn't eat the zero calories things, I just can't delete them from the app on my phone. Its where I planned a meal and then changed my mind later. The total count is correct
    If it says zero, I didn't actually eat it I just made the portion zero. Otherwise yeah it would look like I was scoffing three for breakfast, which I'm deffo not.