Short ladies, what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• pensierobello
    pensierobello Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    5'2 and probably 140, but we'll see when we get there! Am currently 210, down from 227 starting!
  • gloriaeffe
    gloriaeffe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0'' and currently at around 114lbs. I don't really care about the weight, I'm more interested in the body fat %. I'm currently at 22% and would like to drop to around 18%.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" anad my goal was 127lb. Currentlly 123 and holding. Doc said it's ok. I'm planning on adding weight training, so I may go up or down depending on what changes.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    duplicate - sorry
  • _funrungirl
    _funrungirl Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Im 5'0" my current weight is 145.

My goal weight is 125.

My ultimate goal weight is 115, but I'm not going to kill myself to get here.
  • _funrungirl
    Options
    I'm 5'0'' and currently at around 114lbs. I don't really care about the weight, I'm more interested in the body fat %. I'm currently at 22% and would like to drop to around 18%.

I like the idea of focusing on body fat.
  • tnd1
    tnd1 Posts: 19
    Options
    HELLOOOO

Im 5ft and medium build...and i want to get to 130-125lbs.....currently im 154..

to be honest, im not too worried aboutt he weight (as only I know what that is) i just want to be able to wear a size 12 again (currently 14-16)
  • tnd1
    tnd1 Posts: 19
    Options
    re-reading all your posts, I seem to be shorter than most but want to weight more!!
  • Souhaits
    Souhaits Posts: 12
    Options
    5"2 and 108. My goal is 105 or a little lower but I just can't seem to do it :cry:
  • LarkinWright
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 100.
  • _funrungirl
    Options
    re-reading all your posts, I seem to be shorter than most but want to weight more!!

Everyone is different. My mother is about 2 inches shorter than me but works to keep herself at 125 and in a size 10. That is where she is happy.
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my current goal is 124. (That number puts me in the bmi category of "normal".) Among other things, this lowers life insurance rates. :-)

I started at 154, and am now at 127.6. So getting closer! I can already tell I'll probably want to go down to 120. I thought at 125 my shape would be slimmer, but it's not. It looks like that will take a size 2 at my height.
  • jennibear22
    jennibear22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is around 130-135. I am not sure it will depend how I feel/look as I lose weight. I am more focused on my shape and health than I am numbers on a scale now.
  • littl3xlion
    littl3xlion Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5'1 over here! Shorties unite! Haha
    Currently at 115lbs, but trying to get to 110. It's a work in progress.
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and, at one point when I was training for a bike race for a summer, I weighed 125lbs. I was not super skinny and did still have a bit of fat, but I was in shape. My goal is to get back down to 125lbs.
  • shortyluvsjr
    Options
    my goal is 120 lbs.. i am 4'11
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Height: 5ft 2
    Goal: 130lbs (preferably 126lbs, to be 9st exactly!)
    :smile:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" my goal is 125 (currently 181) that is what I got down to after my divorce and felt pretty and had lots of complements. I'm medium framed too, so one person told me I was too thin looking then (I took as a compliment) :)
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    5'1 and my original goal was 135.... reach that and decided to go down to 125.... now I'm thinking 120 and then work on gaining some muscle. Not as scale obsessed anymore though.
  • abaldi0506
    abaldi0506 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" and my goal is 120. I've been down to 113 (about 2 years ago) and it felt great to get there, but wasn't realistic to maintain there. I'm muscularly built, so at 113 i looked too thin. 120 seems to be the weight I've always been happiest at and pretty consistent to maintain (though I'm about 10 lbs away from that now).

I did a body analysis the other day (@ a Medifast center) and based on my muscle structure and percentages, it recommended 120lbs. That same body analysis when I weighed 113 said that I should be 111lbs, because I didn't have as much muscle as I do now. so, that just goes to show you that you can change your body and it will change.

So, what feels right for you - is where you should be.