Did I overdo it?? Need advice please!!

Options
Ok guys i'm so excited to get back in shape I have been workin out every day and try to keep my diet clean. Yesturday I workout quite a bit I did moning exersise 30 min cardio with exersie TV ,I also did Jillian michels 6week 6 pack ,(which was about 40min and 6pound slim down(also about 40 min). As I was preparing dinner I started to feel faint did I over do it? Now today I did Jillan Michels for about 40 min and didn't seem as strong as I did yesturday. I wanted to get some cardio in today as well What should I do?

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Were you eating enough calories while working out this much?
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This might be a perfect example of WHY you need to eat some of your exercise calories back!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I think you may have overdone it a little. The reason you feel weaker doing it is probably because you did a lot the day before. I would stick to one 40 minute workout in the AM and one in the PM and do that 3-4 days the first week and just increase from there. Doing that much may also burn you out faster.
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 cals a day and work out pretty hard as well. Sometimes I feel like this after a work out. Its a way of your body telling you, you need some extra nutrients. Have a small piece of rye toast with some nutella on it, thats what helps me and I feel a lot better. If this continues you probably need to stop working out everyday and do a 5 day a week work out routine.

When I first started changing to this lifestyle I worked out every day until one day I wasnt able to make it to the gym, the next day I weighed myself and I lost 4 lbs like that! Its about letting your body catch up. Hopefully that helps!!
  • Pat_Johnson
    Pat_Johnson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the advice well I don't believe I was eating enough and today instead of another 40 or 60 min cardio tonight I will do some yoga to try and relax. I haven't taken a off day yet. Well thanks again will keep you posted