Ok so What's for dinner?

Options
autumntia
autumntia Posts: 72 Member
I am making fish-Baked Lemon Sole, and lightly sautee'd spring mix and spinach salad with kalamata olives, and sundried tomatoes. YUM

Replies

• sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    that does sound good!!
    I'm having roasted baby potatoes with garlic butter on a bed of greens. (already had my protein today)
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    That does sound good. We had Pacific Salmon last night. Today we had leftover homemade soup from Sunday and homemade paninis.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Chili made with turkey, squash, and zucchini! YUM!
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    bbq chicken pita pizza's but cant figure out what to go with it....hmmmm
  • pursuinghappiness
    Options
    both sound delicious!

We are having shrimp, portabella mushroom burgers with sauteed brussel sprouts, spinach and pine nuts. If hubby wants meat, he can eat left overs!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    we're having a lemon-mushroom pan fried trout with broccoli. can't wait!
  • arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    We are having pork steaks, with rice and mushroom soup gravy!! Yummy!! Not sure what vegetable is going with it though.
  • autumntia
    autumntia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow everything sounds so good, I am getting started now!
  • ableser
    ableser Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Marinated pork tenderloin, roasted squash and a salad. I'm looking forward to it!
  • clevethin
    Options
    Stouffer's lasagna.
    I know..... I know......
    But I helped friends move all day, hubby is out of town, the kids are hungry, and I start classes tonight. <sigh>
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    So I made both lasagna soup and ham, peas and fettuccine oh my! check out my blog for recipes both are quick and easy i am just planning for the week1 http://tsbblist.blogspot.com/
  • ysaidpie
    Options
    Whole grain pasta tossed with Sautéed garlic, broccoli, spinach, and a few chunks of tomato. I only use one teaspoon of olive oil, then add some of the starchy water I cooked the pasta in when i toss it all together. A little parmesan cheese mixed in before you take it off the heat so it melts & mixes all the way throughout the dish evenly. With a cup of broccoli & spinach, one serving of whole grain pasta (56g), one teaspoon olive oil & one tablespoon Parmesan cheese- it's about 315 calories & very filling. My go to recipe now days because it's cheap & easy. Just added some tomato for the first time tonight & it was good. Sometimes I toss in chick peas for extra protein & fiber.
  • jenmcgraw
    jenmcgraw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Stouffer's lasagna.
    I know..... I know......
    But I helped friends move all day, hubby is out of town, the kids are hungry, and I start classes tonight. <sigh>

I was waiting for someone to have something not homemade! We had Tombstone pizza(cheese). Same as you no hubby and kids wanted to eat 10 minutes ago!:)
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I had:

1.5 cups of lettuce
    1/2 cup of refried beans
    1/2 cup of black beans
    2 tbsp. of sour cream.

so good! and some hot sauce on top!

total calories: 245
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    we had grilled chicken breast seasoned with a little bit of olive oil, garlic powder, seasoning salt, and parsley, with cheesey scalloped potatoes (dont so good but yummy) and steamed broccoli.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Chicken taco soup
  • Amussue
    Options
    Sloppy joes made with 96/4 ground beef, crinkle cut fries.
  • karistrickler
    karistrickler Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sauteed shrimp and black bean/corn salad!
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast, mixed vegetables, pasta.

Loving my George Foreman grill.
  • cmrodney7
    Options
    Turkey burger surprise--turkey burger, potatoes, frozen green beans & corn w/sauteed onion and galic.