Anybody from outside the US?

Options
If so, where are you from?

I did live in the US for little over 3 years but am from Iceland. And no before anybody makes the comment about it being cold NYC gets heck of a lot colder during the winter months and my first Xmas in FL it was colder than it was back home.

Replies

• camilauz
    Options
    I'm from Montreal, Canada and here it gets cold in winter! ahah
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Montreal too, and damn it's cold.... like today! Brrrrr!
  • ezpc
    ezpc Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm from Scotland - just gone through a cold snap down to -17 degrees. So much for getting outdoors for some healthy exercise....!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hej Hildur, I'm from Sweden :)
  • hildursg
    hildursg Posts: 106
    Options
    Scotland has always been on my list of places to see. Always visioned it to be gorgeous with nothing but green hills, trees, castle and highlanders in kilts :D

We've been extremely lucky this winter while most of Europe's been down on their luck we've been having very nice temps.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    If so, where are you from?

I did live in the US for little over 3 years but am from Iceland. And no before anybody makes the comment about it being cold NYC gets heck of a lot colder during the winter months and my first Xmas in FL it was colder than it was back home.
    I have always wanted to travel to Iceland, and have never met anyone from there. That's really cool.
  • adek
    adek Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Montreal too! Am currently visiting New Brunswick - basically all of Eastern Canada is freezing right now!
  • flossicle
    Options
    I'm currently in a very wet South Wales, but originally from beautiful Derbyshire in England! Today they've had loadsa snow so i'm even more homesick than ever!
  • tillybabes
    Options
    I'm from Boston in the UK its been the typical english weather today lots of rain :( i would love to live somewhere warmer though
    : )
  • lauralonglocks
    Options
    Lincolnshire, England here!
  • keeley86_123
    Options
    i live in boston, lincolnshire, uk! x
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    Near London. No not the one you are likely thinking of, London Ontario in Canada. We are having a warm day above freezing, but it is supposed to go down substantially below by tomorrow with more snow. I just finished enjoying the snow we have with 30+ minutes of cross country skiing.
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    London, Ontario Canada here! :bigsmile:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I live on the Isle of Wight just off the south coast of England. I am originally from Toronto, Canada. It gets a lot colder in Toronto than it does here, but I find the winters here tougher. It's a damp cold that goes right to your bones.
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm from Aylmer, Quebec...about 10 minutes from Ottawa, Ontario Canada! Woot!
  • akascotty2hotty
    Options
    Another Woot woot for Canada! Kanata, ON...home of the struggling Ottawa Senators! They seem to be like my scale these days...lose, lose, lose!
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    hi there, i am from New Zealand and its a gorgeous hot summer day today (which i can only imagine is not the same in your part of the world).

3295323.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    From Montreal too
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    Im a swedish girl living in England :-)

Lisa
  • FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member