Replies

• nessivjnat41
    nessivjnat41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me I need encouragement....
  • tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me! But only if you are not doing a starvation diet, I'm not down with that! :)
  • jojokmack
    jojokmack Posts: 117
    Options
    I log in several times a day and am always looking for new active friends :)
  • Weightlossdude53
    Weightlossdude53 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Could use more froeds! It's good if we support each other!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from Kentucky folks!
  • toovodz
    toovodz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me too x
  • melissasaha
    Options
    Back on MFP! Finally able to exercise again!
  • Randerson8913
    Options
    I could use some support too and want to support others too. Feel free to add me. Let's do this !
  • tammy3me
    tammy3me Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Support is always good, so is learning from others who are doing what you hope to do! Add!
  • SXMEnrico
    SXMEnrico Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    please add me. It's motivating for me to see friends post their status updates every day!
  • anndawe
    anndawe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I could use extra motivation on a daily basis. Add away! :)
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I sent requests to a few people in this thread... except the person who said not to bother if you swear a lot (guilty). Feel free to add me! I'm on here every day. I locked my food diary in shame after a weekend of eating like an NFL linebacker, but I'm unlocking now. lol.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me, I'm always on and love surrounding myself and others with motivation and positive thoughts!! :D
  • hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivated people....pls feel free to add me.

:-D
  • Ktily71
    Ktily71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm getting started (again!) and am fully resolved to commit myself to stop eating doughnuts (and pies and candy bars and cokes..) and get my lazy butt back to the gym (FINE, I'm going TONIGHT!). d

Add me if you like someone with a sense of humor (dosed with a healthy layer of sarcasm) and a positive spin on things.
  • dnaps67
    dnaps67 Posts: 1
    Options
    Definitely want to encourage others and get encouragement - no clue how to add people??
  • helenklassen3
    helenklassen3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I change my original weight? somehow i entered the wrong weight (3 extra lbs) originally and i don't know where to change it. so it keeps saying i lost more weight then i actually did. Help!!
  • lenarae04
    lenarae04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    could always use more friends, a little support here and there couldn't hurt. :smile:
  • pennyk54166
    pennyk54166 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love motivating others. I need help motivating myself. I welcome any and all friends. I have over 100# to lose so I have a long journey ahead of me. Please add me and Let's Do This!!:flowerforyou:
  • skeen090
    skeen090 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    About to start another month of fitness challenges (I just did the squat, plank, sit-up, push-up challenges) on top of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred for the 4th time all the way through. Sadly, my progress has slowed down quite a bit so if anyone else is doing any similar challenges, I'd love to hear from you. Seeing progress is my biggest motivation.