what area did you first see a difference in

Options
2»

Replies

• DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    Between my neck and my chin. I can't really see it anywhere else.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    tops of legs and face and tummy,,,,, then the tops of arms and back
    WOW yes all in one go :)
  • duckdogs
    duckdogs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Got into my skinny jeans yesterday and they were actually wearable!

About 8 pounds to goal. Lost continuously over Xmas/see goal by Valentines :heart: :love:
  • amylanphierd
    amylanphierd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7 pounds and I am feeling it in my waist. My pants are starting to sag, which is driving me crazy. Maybe there is a shopping trip in my near future!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    I noticed it in my middle, then my hips (I lost 6 inches from my waist and 8 from my hips),
  • mmmary201
    Options
    I lose it in my waist. My legs are the last to show any sort of improvement.
  • fixpc
    fixpc Posts: 21
    Options
    you can really see it in my face, I think every one loses it differently if your the type of person that gains all over then when you lose you should see it all over that's how i gained it and it is how it's coming off . because of that i lost 30 pounds and only 2" off my waist every thing is smaller now ( well all most everything :tongue: )
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I noticed it in my chest area when I first start losing then the arms.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    My waist & belly area :happy: They say you lose weight where you last gained it and vice versa. The first to come is the last to go, etc.
  • typeaimages
    typeaimages Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 4 lbs but I can definitely see it in my face.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've noticed it in my waist and face first. My hips have lost about the same (inches wise) as my waist but I cant really tell.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I first noticed it in my legs. I was taking a shower one morning and while I was washing one of my legs I couldn't believe how skinny it looked. :happy: That was so exciting. :laugh:
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    I am starting to see it in my face first. Since I am walking I was expecting and wanting to see it in my hips and thighs first...but I take the weight loss no matter how I get it so it's all good! :D
  • runracer11
    runracer11 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have noticed the first 7 lbs in my face and chest. I would prefer to see it in my hips, thighs and waist, but I am trying to be patient!
  • emysirlaki
    emysirlaki Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My face and my waist. Also, my shoulders..I have broad shoulders and I can feel it's loose on top with my shirts. My hips are the last thing I lose inches in.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Noticed it in my face- when I saw a picture of myself. But I realized my upper body was slimming down when I could hook my bra on the last hook, and I was starting to use the last notch in my belt. The true surprise came this weekend when I put on a size large t-shirt. I had been wearing xl or even xxl. Can't wait for my lower half to catch up!
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Neck, gut, face
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have noticed it my "muffin top" getting a bit less pouffy!!! Was told last week by my husband that my new hair cut was looking better since my face was getting thinner.... I think there was a compliment in there somewhere! :smile:
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    chest, then torso
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    my face which is kind of a good thing since i need to get rid of the chin but not good b/c i have 60 lbs to lose and by the time it's gone my face won't look right i've been 120 before and my face didn't look good i'm going to re-evaluate my goals at 130
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!