I need some motivation HELP!

Options
I started out great and now I think I've hit a wall. I cant seem to get back on track and I'm so miserable. Please add if you can add some motivation!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Walls and plateaus can be frustrating. Add me and I'll help you work through it!
  • fitbybirthday
    Options
    What seems to be the problem? Is it in your diet, or is it exercising? I am constantly running into the same problem, so maybe we can be each others conscience. I will encourage you to get up off your butt, or don't eat that doughnut, if you will do the same for me. Tell me what your plan is and how you are working it. Mine is to walk at least 30 minutes or more 5 times a week, and to lay off the ice cream and sweets. I just started "again" Sunday but so far it is working. But I need someone to keep me in line too. My name is Judy, if you would like us to help each other.
  • KezShiels
    KezShiels Posts: 6
    Options
    When I start out is when I struggle with motivation the most but what motivated me the most was a lorna jane work out top that says it's ok to want to quit as long as you don't I would keep telling myself that every time I couldn't be bothered getting up early or getting off the couch to go to gym eventually i didn't have to tell myself that anymore going to gym and eating right became a habit I still use it as a mantra in my head if I'm struggling towards the end of a work out it has really worked for me