Looking to lose 30ish pounds. Any mentors around?

Options
I'm looking to lose about 30lbs and wouldn't mind a coach to talk to and share things with. Anybody up for it? :) xx

Replies

• bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    We can be friends. Feel free to send a request. (:
  • armywife7911
    armywife7911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30 pounds too
  • elenamonnov
    Options
    Ive just joined I'm looking to lose 40 pounds
  • TEMMEAlexa
    TEMMEAlexa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Taking charge of your diet and turning it into a healthy and balanced diet is the first step to losing all those extra pounds.Eating fewer calories than you spend through the day is certainly going to help a lot.Team this diet control plan with a healthy dose of an exercise routine to help you tone up all those muscles from around where you are going to lose the unwanted fat.
  • LadyMDei
    LadyMDei Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm looking to lose thirty pounds at the least by December. I'll help cheer you on.
  • MelKay2015
    Options
    I just joined and am looking to loose about 30-40lbs. Would love to have a cheer group to do this together.
  • fleflore9
    fleflore9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon and am always looking to support someone, which keeps me focused. Let's choose 'success' together.
    Good luck!!!
  • ladybaby6
    ladybaby6 Posts: 8
    Options
    Me too...30 ish lbs!!! HELP!!!
  • Ryguy08
    Ryguy08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've lost 42 pounds and keep an open diary. Feel free to add me :)
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I want to get off 20 pounds and work on tightening up!!!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I've lost that many pounds (points to ticker below)! My goal is to lose 66 lbs (or more! or a little less!). However, I will warn you, I am very no-nonsense. When I see people log things like, "1 cup of almonds: 10 calories," I will say something or unfriend. If I see "2,000 calories burned: light housework," I will say something or unfriend. If I see any cleanses, detoxes, or Herbology, I unfriend. If you go inactive for 30+ days, I unfriend. I'm very supportive of my friends. I comment a lot. I cheer people on. I don't have time for people who are lying to themselves.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 30 or 40 more lbs, feel free to add me if you like. I'm very supportive and active :)
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I myself am back on the wagon. I lost 55lbs over the last 2 years with the help of MFP and between career changes, life, and all the other crap for lack of better words, I f*^%ed it up. New pictures show me headed back down a nasty path and I don't want to be there. So 30 started to come back. No more!
  • Luluke7767
    Luluke7767 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30-35 lbs by the end of the year. I've lost and gained the same 20 pounds or so several times since my late 30's and I'm tired of not having anything to wear because I refuse to buy clothes at my current weight. So this is it....I'm getting this weight off then my New Years resolution will be maintenance!
  • jamegrabham
    jamegrabham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could help...The goal is to be consistent with the food and start doing some exercise....Feel free to add me as a friend..:)
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello! :smile:

I could help too. I log daily, have an open diary and support all my friends.
    Just send me a friend request and leave a little note when submitting.
  • MissD73x
    MissD73x Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Happy to support in any way I can. I joined MFP on 1st January with my partner. He hit his goal of 5 stone lost last week. I have 12lbs to go :)
  • ladybugny
    ladybugny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too. Looking to lose 30 and just restarted.
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya, I'm getting back into it again and would love some extra support and accountability friends
  • Veganvibesss
    Veganvibesss Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    im looking to lose another 30 as well! and were the same age
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!