Replies

• billiebjornstad
    billiebjornstad Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need more friends as well. I had a lot but they have all dropped off :(
  • kurkwartburg
    kurkwartburg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Active people are tough to find so always looking for new friends! Add away, will be adding as well.
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Marie, 26 from Canada. Add away! I'm very active on MFP :)
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. :smile:
  • atkinsshake
    atkinsshake Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi 100tolose, I feel your pain. I too am 5 foot 7 and over 200. It isnt easy but I find that my strategy lately is to look at this in small pieces. If you tell yourself you have X amount of pounds to lose you will just become discouraged as it seems so far away. All we have is time. I used to say wow it will take me 12 months to lose this and that, but really where would I be in 12 months anyway, if I didnt do this, 20 lbs more is where. So, I say ok let me lose 5 this month and then I celebrate (not with food) the fact I reached my goal and guess what, when I say 5 lbs and I lose 8 I am so thrilled, whereas if I told myself I have to lose a gazillion pounds to reach my goal I would get so discouraged. SO horray for you that you are trying. Keep going you can do it, lots of people have a lot more to lose than yourself. Good luck and hang in there! I am with you!
  • AAForsyte
    AAForsyte Posts: 7
    Options
    Definitely looking for some friends on here! :)
  • kaykayloviee
    kaykayloviee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. =)
  • AuburnMom21
    AuburnMom21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • Berendis
    Berendis Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm looking for someone who used the keto Diet to cut up for Bodybuilding I'm 5' 7" 180 Lb. my goal is to be around 165 Lb. 5% body fat by March 2015 Sofar I'v lost 20Lb. but I'm stuck at 180 Lb. Look ok.... but not were I want to be. anyone with experience with this type of keto cutting diet ?
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    more friends please :)
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Always need more friends and support!
  • atkinsshake
    atkinsshake Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me, I want to give and get inspiration to those who are serious only. :smile:
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Please add me! :)
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Always open for more motivated friends! :) Add me if you'd like!
  • meloniesctt
    meloniesctt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends! to stay inspired and motivated! :)
  • jangopants
    jangopants Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could always use more friends. :)
  • april_khalia
    april_khalia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Im looking for people who are willing to support, encourage and offer advice. Im willing to do the same. Im always looking for new recipes, encouragement or a cyber slap of reality!
    Im 35, full time employed, three kids age 16,11, and 2. Im in a committed relationship. Just some back ground info. to see if we may have common ground! Feel free to add me.
  • thinnermints
    Options
    Please add me too! I need friends to stay motivated!
  • mirandagod77
    mirandagod77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends, helps with motivation:) after all we all have the same goal...other people think talking about food and exercise is pretty boring lol

Miranda
  • buddhistbabex
    buddhistbabex Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm very active on here and I'm looking for friends who are as well... add me :)