relationship pudge be gone!

Options
Hi there, my name is Hannah, i'm new to My fitness Pal and would love to get some new user friends to swap recipes, share workouts, and chat about motivation with! I am looking to take off my slow "relationship weight" i gained over the past 2 years... just that extra pudge from all the dinners out, ice cream walks, lazy nights in etc etc, I am a crossfiter also if any of you are! Also going on a big vacation in about a month and hoping to jump start my weight loss with 10 lbs by the vacation! Help me help myself and I'll help you as well!!

Peace !

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey Hannah, feel free to add me as well. I am not a cross fitter but I love Zumba and Spinning. And I love to cook! recipe swapping would be fun!
  • jancie84
    jancie84 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Over the last 8 months, I've gained around 20 lbs....perhaps related to being in a new relationship!!! Love weight!

It's time for the weight to go!!! I have a super supportive BF...but it'd be great to have MFP friends too!!!!
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am more of a runner and lifter than a crossfitter, although i do go to some workouts once and a while to mix things up. Would love to have you as a friend :)
  • aswarty
    aswarty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I too am working to lose my "relationship weight," I have 8 pounds to go and then I'd love to lose another 15 just 'cause.

Would love some more supportive friends - and am definitely interested in recipe exchanging! Feel free to add me :)