Ask the Wolf. Volume 2....Solving Your Problems

Options
LoneWolf_70
LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
youve got questions, Ive got solutions...or things that will otherwise mess up your day.

Replies

• Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    What's your viewpoint on the crisis in Gaza?
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options
    What's your viewpoint on the crisis in Gaza?

ohhh right out of the gate with a serious question. High level thought...

if Hamas laid down their weapons there would be peace in Palestine.
    if Israel laid down their weapons there would be genocide in Israel.

Also, Israel has hotter women.
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Highest protein foods you can think of.

AAAAAAND GO
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options
    Highest protein foods you can think of.

AAAAAAND GO

Bison meat.
  • Fairlady1964
    Fairlady1964 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    An ex-boyfriend is a golf instructor that gives me free golf lessons. My husband wants me to ask the ex that if I slept w/him, could my husband get free lessons too? Should I ask him?
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I want to get Brock Lesnar big but do still have fat to lose. I have increased from being able to use 50 pound dumbbells all the way to 75 pound dumbbells for my chest press (max 6 reps and without a spotter). I have also been able to go from a max of 140 on lat pull down to 200 (4 rep max) and on the pull down i did a 250 pound 1 rep max but can do 2 @ 225. So i feel like i am getting strong. But my friend is telling me to only use light weights till I hit a lower body weight other wise it pushes the fat "out" and makes a guy look chunky, not muscular. Your opinion on all of this?
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options
    An ex-boyfriend is a golf instructor that gives me free golf lessons. My husband wants me to ask the ex that if I slept w/him, could my husband get free lessons too? Should I ask him?

bigger question is do u want him to put a hole in one (or two or three) or does he use a big wood club?
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options
    I want to get Brock Lesnar big but do still have fat to lose. I have increased from being able to use 50 pound dumbbells all the way to 75 pound dumbbells for my chest press (max 6 reps and without a spotter). I have also been able to go from a max of 140 on lat pull down to 200 (4 rep max) and on the pull down i did a 250 pound 1 rep max but can do 2 @ 225. So i feel like i am getting strong. But my friend is telling me to only use light weights till I hit a lower body weight other wise it pushes the fat "out" and makes a guy look chunky, not muscular. Your opinion on all of this?

You do realize Brock has been busted for HGH in the past? Also, you have to cut fat before you build muscle. You cant push fat out.
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options

You do realize Brock has been busted for HGH in the past? Also, you have to cut fat before you build muscle. You cant push fat out.

Brock is the new Chuck Norris sir.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options

Brock is the new Chuck Norris sir.

im a HUGE Brock fan, in fact been told I look like him alot and was once asked for an autograph at Disney by ppl thinking i was him (I had shorter hair then.) That said, getting Brock big CANNOT be done naturally.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options

bigger question is do u want him to put a hole in one (or two or three) or does he use a big wood club?

also, the answer is yes, as you want your husband to be able to shoot a 69.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options
    So my girlfriend told me the other day that she is jealous or weirded out by my roommate, not sure how to put it. She feels it's very strange for two grown men to share a room. We both don't make a lot of money and the rent is insane where I live. I don't think it's a big deal, he's my brother after all, we sometimes share the bed but most of the time we alternate couch and bed, but you know when you have a few drinks you just want a bed to sleep in on your off night!

taken from the other thread.....

Incestual gayness. GF should run for the border.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Dear Wolfie:

I'm facing financial ruin. What is the application process for obtaining a sugar daddy? (Or a sugar mama...either will work.)

Sincerely, Tink
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options
    Dear Wolfie:

I'm facing financial ruin. What is the application process for obtaining a sugar daddy? (Or a sugar mama...either will work.)

Sincerely, Tink

Now Tink, you know you could earn HUGE money on that circuit. Fellas, shes beautiful and amazing. PM her with the offers.
  • LoneWolf_70
    Options
    open for business.