The journey is better with friends

Options
Looking for friends to help motivate and inspire!! Been doing this a week now and realize friends will help me on my journey to my new healthy lifestyle. Need motivators!! Need advise!! Need inspiration!! Need friends!! I will in turn return the favor!! Thanks all!!:wink:

Replies

• glopem79
    glopem79 Posts: 1
    Options
    The journey is a hard and long road. Determination is the key. Motivation plays a big role and friends is a must. I'll be glad to be your motivator if you'll be mine. Too a successful journey to health and a killer body!!!!!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'll motivate, advise and inspire!!! Add me!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been here for over 2 years and have very few friends that actually log in and communicate. I'd love to have new buddies that are active on here.
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I come on every day and I support all my friends. I also have an open diary and I log everything good and bad. :smile:
  • bananna30
    bananna30 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey there feel free to add me I log in daily and am always here if need a little encouragement!!
  • Dansk_USA
    Dansk_USA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can go ahead and add me if you like! I don't have many friends that log in to keep me motivated, so I only stated using this again recently. Having friends really helps through this process :)
  • glow77enil
    glow77enil Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in. We will hang in there and walk this journey together.
  • msbran77
    msbran77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I started a little more than two weeks ago after being sidelined with some medical stuff. I'd love to have some more friends for support and encouragement.
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just started last month and I'm always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Minx675
    Minx675 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I started last year, lost 31lbs, stopped for a few months, gained 9 back, and I'm back for what I'm calling Part 2. :wink:

I'd love to have some more friends who are active and motivational - I will return the favour. Let's do this! :smile: