I would like to lose at least 20- 25 pounds in 4 months.

Options
My plans to succeed are .. I am going to walk 100 miles (for the month of August) and in the middle of August start the 21 day fix. I have already started my diet/lifestyle change as of yesterday.

Does my goal seem realistic? i'm trying not to be unrealistic here. I'm projecting a pound a week. Diet/exercise to reach my goal.

Replies

• blessed_mom
    blessed_mom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can lose 25lbs in 4 months if you stick with your diet plans , it should be easy. I don't think you will have to walk 100 miles though for the entire month. I walk 1 mile per day, 4 or 5 days per week. I found out that drinking 80-100oz of water per day. Or i count 20oz Water bottles 5 of them per day. Helps me lose alot of weight. Good luck to you. I am new too. I just started l 5 days ago on fitness pal , but have been dieting for 3 weeks now. I've lost 8lbs total in the 3 weeks. Most of my weight loss has been this week 3lbs in one week :)
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    oXGetFitBabeXo Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome! i'm approx 150 right now.. my height is 5'4 i hope it sheads off!

I was at my goal weight 2 years ago & started slipping on the rocks and gained 23lbs
  • MitchmDee
    MitchmDee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Dedication and hard work and you'll be able to do that 20-25 no problem! :)
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    1 pound per week is reasonable now, but it gets harder to lose as you get closer to your goal. Toward the end you should expect .5 pounds per week.
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    Options
    Dedication and hard work and you'll be able to do that 20-25 no problem! :)

I hope so.. i've been telling myself to do this for a while.. and then i got sick.. i'm finally starting to feel better to where i think i'll be okay to restart again!
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    Options
    1 pound per week is reasonable now, but it gets harder to lose as you get closer to your goal. Toward the end you should expect .5 pounds per week.

Thats what i'm thinking too!.. gonna have to concertrate pretty hard though.. no distrations.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    If you stick to it, one could pretty much guarantee that you will be closer to your goal than you are right now, but definitely doable. :)
  • oXGetFitBabeXo
    Options
    Thank you everyone for such positive encouragement!