It's a start

Options
I have been on here a while, and my weight has been up and down like a freakin' yo yo. But the last 3 weeks I think something has snapped in my brain. I found a great workout on bodybuilding.com that I love. It's an intense 12 week program. I started at 267. I weighed myself after week 2, and I am at 255. I know it's not a success story yet, but damn it, it does feel like a success is coming......:wink:

Replies

• Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you will see it come now and it will come faster than you think. Congrats and keep on rockin'! You will have success because you have not given up.
  • fattyhamsta123
    fattyhamsta123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep it up! It can be so hard to stick to something. It's great you've found a workout that works for you :)
  • Joyfulkneves23
    Joyfulkneves23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey we all have to start some where :) Congrats on finding something that works for you and your continued success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!