The Best Workout Headphones That Does Not Fall Off Your Ears

Options
Which one is The Best Workout Headphones? Your Thoughts? Looking for a pair that does not keep falling off from my sweaty ears.

Found some reviews here:

http://wraws.com/best-workout-headphones/

What do you think?

Replies

• ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I just saw a commercial for Bluetooth ear buds. Dayum that sounds nice! No cords except the one connecting the buds together..
  • strong_er
    strong_er Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm generally not a big fan of Bose, but I've quite liked these headphones. They are the Bose IE2. They stay put.

boseie203.jpg
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the BOSE IE2. I always wanted a pair but was put off due to the cost. Then I decided to buy a pair and told myself if there is anything I do not like about them I am going to return them. Im on my third pair. After a while the rubber on the cord just starts to fall apart as with any headphones.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I use a pair of Sony ear buds that "clip" onto your ears - similar to the below picture.

41MM1CA3ZZL._SY300_.jpg
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I also use Sony ear hooks.
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have never been an earbud fan. Always used a sport headphone that a headband. But I was recently talked into trying Yurbuds. Very nice, comforatale and they stay in. They allow outside sound in but have a great sound that is better than any i have used.

This is the pair I use:

http://yurbuds.com/products/in-the-ear/signature-series-lamichael-james/
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I use a pair of Sony ear buds that "clip" onto your ears - similar to the below picture.

41MM1CA3ZZL._SY300_.jpg

Those or Yurbuds.

The Sony's are fine, but a branch or thumb will pull them out easier than Yurbuds. Yurbuds do sound better, but are 3x the price ;)
  • Lelah77
    Lelah77 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I use a pair of Sony ones, similar to the ones in this feed, but they sit outside the ear and the "clip" wraps more around the ear. They are super comfortable and have NEVER fallen off, even through running, cardio (burpees, jumping jacks, etc.), or weight lifting. I love them.

Now if I could only find a waterproof pair to wear in the pool while I do laps...
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the iBeat by Dre. I'd always bought the cheapo $20 headphones and then *****ed and moaned about them breaking, and finally I decided to splurge and got the iBeats. UH-MAYYYYYYZINGGGG. They come with a complete selection of differnt types of buds so that you can really personalize to your ear canal shape (weird? lol oh well!) so they won't fall! Plus the bass is wondrous. I hate hearing myself breathe when I workout, so they're wonderful! Plus they came with a 2 year warrenty lol. WOOT! Definitely recommend those
  • lhippen
    lhippen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Back in June I purchased a pair of Yurbuds Inspire headphones. As with all Yurbuds products, these are guaranteed never to hurt or fall out. But I don't necesarily recommend them due to issues I've had with the microphone. They were advertised as
    featureing a 3-button sweat and water resistant microphone that gives you full track, call, and volume control. This was the main reason I purchased them, but less than a month later the micorphone started to malfunction. Unfortunately, it was worse than if it just stopped working. Whenever it was exposed to perspiration (every workout!) it would start to randomly fast forward songs, or worse start calling random people in my directory. But as to the question of not falling out, I have to say they perform flawlessly in that.

Hope this helps.
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm generally not a big fan of Bose, but I've quite liked these headphones. They are the Bose IE2. They stay put.

boseie203.jpg

Another +1 for these. I have been using them for 3 years. Great sound. Very comfy. Very secure.
    However, I am currently shopping for bluetooth headphones. Just tired of the wire when working out.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Even if I could keep the buds in (I can't) I still get the cord hooked on something. I have enjoyed my Motorola bluetooth headphones. Started with the S9, S10 and now on the S11. I can answer and talk on the phone if need be and the way they fit and don't completely seal I can hear traffic coming up behind me.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I am dying to get a pair of bluetooth earbuds!
  • harpere87
    harpere87 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I loved using my boyfriends Bose ones like the ones mentioned above. However my budget was considerably less and I love my Yurbuds!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I use these for the gym: http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAEBX5V-Sport-Headphone-Violet/dp/B003XQLRQY/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1406741094&sr=8-17&keywords=jvc+earbud

They're like $10, don't fall out, have the little silicon bud things so the fit is nice, the sound quality is good IMO, and they're cheap enough that if you ever lost/broke/damaged them, it's not the end of the world. I purchased my second pair of these last fall after the 5 year old first pair died. Totally worth it.
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Avantree Jogger Sports bluetooth headphones for about 8 months now and I love them. No wires, they stay securely on my head with a springy back of the neck band and I can answer calls too with them. They were only $40 on Amazon.
  • kaleidoscope79
    kaleidoscope79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

boseie203.jpg
    Ditto ^^
    I've tried many kinds and these are by far my favorite. They give great sound and I can still hear things going on around me- instead of the buds that completely cut off outside sound. This way I can hear traffic, passing bikers on the path, a dog charging me (heh), etc. Surprisingly it doesn't interfere with sound quality.