Starting again, for the last time!!

Options
2»

Replies

• turryandsally
    turryandsally Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can do this! (Oh, and so can I - I forget that sometimes.) I'm proud of you for getting back on track. I LOVE mfp - it is a huge help to me. Please include me in your community of encouragers!
  • melissasaha
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Joined on 2011 and lost a lot, was running up to 13 miles at a time on my long run days.
    Then I messed up my knee, rehabbed from that, got back on track somewhat...then last Sept. I had a major traumatic injury; I fell and destroyed my right humerus. During the surgery, they overloaded IV fluids and I ended up with pulmonary edema and inpatient for a week. Needless to say, I was helpless for at least a month, and endured more pneumonia/pleurisy thru all the winter. That will put a damper on your cardio...
    Even after the titanium implant, I have nerve damage that is still an issue. That's the cruddy part.. The GOOD part - We bought a new house in April. We have a pool, which has allowed me way more freedom in trying to get moving without pain. I've been trying to walk/run for the past month, and thought, yeah, time to get it together and get back on MFP! Today I actually jogged/walked for nearly 2 miles straight. It FELT GREAT! MFP works . Glad to be back.:)
  • adoll127
    adoll127 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You've got this!! Just start making a couple or a few changes so it's not too overwhelming and as those because your norm keep moving to other things that need to change.
    I love seeing everyone's progress, feel free to add me :)
  • ljminto
    ljminto Posts: 52
    Options
    This is my 2nd "go-round" as well. So far, so good. You're welcome to add me. I love new friends :)
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Stop stopping, then you won't have to keep starting over.
  • lorrjoe
    lorrjoe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling!
  • SHEscribbles
    SHEscribbles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ya. I'm trying to start over... FOR REAL this time! ;) Diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago. Thought that would give me the motivation that I needed. It has not. I NEED to lose AT LEAST 30 pounds. Logged on today in for some motivation. Will add you guys. Lets do this!
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    Getting myself back on track and so far I am hanging in there feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm here too!! I log everyday...just went on vacation for a week so started logging again yesterday...you can do this!!! WE ALL CAN!! One day, one meal, one step at a time. Anyone feel free to add me. :bigsmile:
  • going2heaven87
    Options
    Add me too!