An unexpected NSV

Options

Replies

• fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This is the cutest thing I've ever read. Congrats to both of you on your continued journey and anniversary! :heart:
  • getfitnowdee
    getfitnowdee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    awesome..it don't get better then that !!!
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Now that's a wonderful NSV.....congrats to you both!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    OMG! this is such a lovely post! Keep loving her. I fell in love with my husband again as well a year ago and we have been together 20 years as well. It is an amazing feeling and when I fell in love with him again he fell in love with me again too. We have never been happier and I can tell by your post that you are pretty happy too! This is awesome.
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful! I admire your hard work and dedication to each other :drinker:
  • timeforme2014
    timeforme2014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This was the sweetest post ever! Congratulations to you both!
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Ahhh the feels!! Congratulations on your loss and anniversary! <3
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Okay this made me tear up a little bit!! So sweet! You are a blessing to each other and it's wonderful that you recognize it. I am also lucky enough to be married to my best friend and, even though he was fit and athletic already, he has been my biggest cheerleader during my "journey" and we have walked this road together. Without him I don't know if I would have made it this far. Continued blessings as you move forward together! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    She is a lucky girl!!!! Thanks for sharing this! Sooooo sweet.........

PS
    Congrats on the both of you! You two kick total butt!
  • papadon78
    papadon78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! All your replies were so awesome to read, they really made my day. One of the many things that make MFP so great is the community support you get reading and sharing your life challenges and success stories!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome, post!

Your worked hard and deserve the reward. Nothing better than love and commitment.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Darn onion chopping ninjas are at it again..... Thank you both for posting - just wonderful!

i know the feeling!

Awwww, fave topic of the week for sure.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Aww that's awesome =)<3 And congrats to you both for doing so well with the weight loss!
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    That's completely beautiful.

I hope to have such a successful marriage. Not made the 1 year mark yet.

Any tips and tricks, very welcome!!
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Naw! That's wonderful!
  • fe2o3girl
    Options
    Beautiful!

Congratulations papadon and mamadon!
  • Dentice143
    Dentice143 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My wife an I started this life change in January 2013. She has lost 118 lbs and I have lost a 105, I still have about 70 lbs to go. Next month we will celebrate our 23rd anniversary! I really hate the term "Journey", but, thats what this really has been. We have discovered a whole new life now together. So, my unexpected NSV, I don't know how it happened! We were just living our lives, going to work, taken care of the family, doing our little getaways every weekend and then BOOM!, it just hit me last week. I fell in love with my wife again!? It's know it's kind of weird, but I am not sure really how to handle it. I love her, I want to spend time with her, I want to make her happy all the time now. I wonder what the next year will bring!

Absolutely best post I have read!!!! Congratulations to you and your wife on your successes....and have a VERY happy anniversary!!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    How sweet!
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This was the absolute best NSV ever!

Congrats to you both!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!