From 315lbs to Zumba instructor: my

Options

Replies

• Happilyeverafters
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I recently found Zumba about a year ago and I LOVE it! I would go everyday if I could. My favorite Zumba instructor has a similar story as yours. I love the part of your story about your mentor and trainer. Good for you!
  • lillypad13
    lillypad13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration! Congratulations, you have always been beautiful, but now you're strong and healthy!!!
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    that's incredibly impressive!! Congrats to you.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation. Congratulations on your hard work. Good luck with your Zumba training.
  • laura_happy
    laura_happy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is incredible. I think you actually look like a different person, the difference is so great. Thanks for the inspiration tonight!
  • Rebecca_1552
    Rebecca_1552 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Incredible changes! You have inspired me and thanks for sharing... congrats on your success!! :smile:
  • CagedBirdSings
    CagedBirdSings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! I think you're going to inspire LOTS of people with your story.
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    An amazing journey, and you look fantastic. Well done.:smile:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Awesome job - congratulations!!!
  • celinetmika
    celinetmika Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for the incredible response to this post! I am so so glad that my story can help somebody.
    Reading your comments have given me chills. And last night as I was dancing in Zumba class and my legs were getting tired, I remembered all of your comments and it gave me an extra ounce of energy to go all out. Thank you!!!

Today for me is weight lifting/strength training with my trainer and my small team of friends.

How are YOU burning calories today?
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options
    Thats amazing. Great work.
  • ShannonS921
    ShannonS921 Posts: 194
    Options
    This is fabulous!! Great work so far!!! Keep it up!!!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    congrats :) awesome job
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Today, I want to be like you when I grow up. *nods*
  • corinne0805
    corinne0805 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! We had a woman in our church who ran a fitness class. She is the proverbial tiny thing, and perky.all.the.time. Although I am not dreadfully overweight, when I stood next to her I'd feel like I was absolutely huge. I decided to join her class as our church was hosting a run, and she was leading the training for that. At the beginning of the class she ran a slideshow, and her first photo was of a woman who weighed well over 300lbs and looked miserable. "That was me 3 years ago," she said. I was gobsmacked. Never in a million years would I have thought that the perky, full of energy, must be born like that woman, was the miserable morbidly obese woman on the screen. I know it encouraged me and others in the room who were less than fit.

So, well done you!
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    awesome!
    :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • romi3772
    romi3772 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    U look wonderful and healthy! I needed this, as I have plateaued after losing about 40 lbs. I don't post my weight anymore but after I take this 3 month challenge, I hoping to have a story like yours and will definitely post my weight loss!
  • celinetmika
    celinetmika Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! We had a woman in our church who ran a fitness class. She is the proverbial tiny thing, and perky.all.the.time. Although I am not dreadfully overweight, when I stood next to her I'd feel like I was absolutely huge. I decided to join her class as our church was hosting a run, and she was leading the training for that. At the beginning of the class she ran a slideshow, and her first photo was of a woman who weighed well over 300lbs and looked miserable. "That was me 3 years ago," she said. I was gobsmacked. Never in a million years would I have thought that the perky, full of energy, must be born like that woman, was the miserable morbidly obese woman on the screen. I know it encouraged me and others in the room who were less than fit.

So, well done you!

What a great story!! Thanks for sharing!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! you look Amazing!!! I just started Zumba myself and Love it, I hope to have as much sucuess with it as you have. You are truly an inspiration :)
  • kayva91011
    kayva91011 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!