Polar Heart Monitor & Runtastic

Options
Hi all,

Has anyone been able to sync a Polar chest heart monitor or Polar watch with Runtastic apps (Run Pro, Road Bike Pro & Mountain Bike Pro)?

All advise will be great!! Thanks

Jorden

Replies

• MellyMel340
    MellyMel340 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone 4s or or iPhone 5 it will sync but your transmitter has to be bluetooth like the polarH6 or H7. If you have an android phone the only one that will work will be the Polar wearlink+ transmitter with bluetooth. i made the mistake and got the H7 last week now i have to buy another one because i have an Android phone. feel free to add me.

http://www.runtastic.com/en/users/melvin-hunte/dashboard
  • hannapudenz
    hannapudenz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The Polar H7 will work with map my run on an android.
  • MartynBrett
    Options
    The Polar H7 wild connect to Runtastic Pro on android. I proved after watching a German YouTube how to do it. It seems a little hit and miss, but it works. You need to have your phone visible on Bluetooth and the H7 paired to your phone. Then you open Runtastic Pro and connect your H7 as a Runtastic herm belt (the top option). It does seem to drop out possibly if you don't set your phone to permanently be visible on Bluetooth though.
  • lhippen
    lhippen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar H7 that works quite well with Runtastic for iOS. I connected it so long ago I don't remember how, but I also don't remember that it was complicated.

Hope this helps.