What an amazing place!

Options
When a friend of mine showed me this site I was excited but very skeptical about the sucess rate. I mean really, who's going to know if I actually eat more than I say or not really do the excercises that I say I've done and the answer to that is ME! What I looove soooooo much about this site is that I am held accountable for myself. I get to make all of my decisions about what I eat and when I eat it and what excercise I want or don't want to do. I have been here for 2 weeks tommorow and I can't wait to weigh in in the morning. My first week I lost 3 Lbs and you would have thought that I lost 10. I feel fantastic and I am actually liking myself again. Yes and its only been 2 weeks! Now all I need to continue my journey is some more friends! The more the better. I want to hear everyones success stories and set backs (just because we are only human) and I'm sure I will have some of my own!
Heather

Replies

• everydayepiphanies
    everydayepiphanies Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think I must've joined just before you, but I feel the same way! I've haven't been this motivated in such a long time.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Well done! It is indeed great to shed some pounds, watch what you eat and see some success. Keep up the good work!
  • Koriannvictoria
    Koriannvictoria Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are so welcome! lets kick butt and chew bubble gum as we march to the future in our Victoria' Secret!! woo hoo! :)