Stretch Marks

Hello everyone,

I started losing weight before using myfitnesspal, so my weight lost on here isn't right. I am actually down 77 lbs. I have been down as far as 92lbs, gained some back, and am now losing again. The weight gain/loss struggle takes a toll on our bodies as I am sure many have found out, and for me specifically, stretch marks. I am a 22 year old guy. I am almost to the point where I would be okay with taking my shirt off at the beach, but..... stretch marks. Has anyone had any success with removing them? Mine are not purple, but are more faded to my normal skin color, but not invisible. I have them on my stomach and love handles, with some near the front of my deltoids. I am not as concerned about the deltoid ones, but would like to minimize the ones on my loves handles, as those are the most prominent. Anyone have any suggestions or success?

Replies

• AvonBell
    AvonBell Posts: 107 Member
    They cannot be removed. They are some laser treatments that may fade them more. Try consulting with a dermatologist to see if it would make much of a difference for you. They also fade more with time.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    Unfortunately once you have them you are stuck with them :sad: