cheesecake factory

Options
Today's national cheesecake day and I'm wondering if any has tried the new lemon cheesecake. I'm thinking of going for dinner but only if it's good!

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    omg your dog is adorable!! that face!

i think the cheesecake factory is so weird. i went to one in the mall in january for the first time and thought it was the strangest chain restaurant I've ever been too. granted, i don't eat at chains often.

doesn't answer your question but i support your plan to have cheesecake on this nationally celebrated day - lol
  • fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Coincidentally, I just read an article just seconds ago about the worst restaurant foods in America. Cheesecake Factory made the list a couple of times.

http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2014/07/xtreme-eats-cheesecake-factory

Lemon cheesecake sounds really good. I've been on a lemon kick lately. Let us know how it is. :smile:
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I vote for you to go have your lemon cheesecake but the cheesecake factory has the biggest portions of everything I have ever seen. So for your sake, take a friend and split the cheesecake,
  • kenc1971
    kenc1971 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory is one of those chains that looks better than it is (Macaroni Grille is another one). I haven't had a terrible experience there, but it's also not worth waiting an hour for! I do enjoy the Chicken Marsala, though.

One time long ago, I couldn't decide on Tiramisu (my favorite dessert) or cheesecake when I was there. So I compromised and got the Tiramisu Cheesecake. Every time I went there. Many times.

...and now I'm on MFP. :tongue:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I used to work there. It was awesome getting everything free or half price! Of course, this was in my early twenties when I had a metabolism that allowed me to eat like a human garbage disposal without gaining weight.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Oddly, I rarely ate the cheesecake when I worked there.