Ok so What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Spaghetti with meatballs and homeade bread...Ok I'll toss a salad too. Lean meatballs and homeade sauce that is pretty low calorie, so it works with the plan. The bread is for the hubby.
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    "Homemade" Beef & Noodles, Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts....
  • WritingMyLife
    WritingMyLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I made a small salad (1 cup chopped lettuce, 1/4 c. chopped cucumber, 1 Tbsp. italian dressing) to go with a kielbasa and bean soup I had in the crockpot all day. The soup used Jennie-O turkey kielbasa and a 15 bean soup mix but I put my own seasonings in. (tomato puree, onion, garlic, lemon juice, chili powder, celery seed, parsley, can't remember what all else.) Turned out kind of bland but edible. Also, a slice of Heidelberg french peasant bread with a tsp. of butter. Salad and bread were the best part.
  • YvonneBerdkan
    YvonneBerdkan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My favorite, beef stir fry with broccoli, red+yellow+green peppers. served over rice. YUM.
  • diamond419
    diamond419 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Rosemary chicken, roasted potatoes, and fresh steamed broccoli...Everyone else's dinners sound delish!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, so at 6 I'll have a can of tuna mixed into a salad mix with spinnach, and mushrooms. Mandarine oranges, and sunflower seeds. Then at 9 it'll be leftover homeless pork, mashed potatoes, with cream of mushroom gravy, and broccoli.
  • barberella
    Options
    Me too!!! Love that thing.

Tonite, bf made me whole wheat chicken quesadillas with grilled chix breast, two pieces of light string cheese (mozzerella), and onions. He also pressed the tortillas in the Foreman as well..He also steamed some broccoli and cauliflower with a lil bit of garlic salt, but I'll be saving that for lunch tomorrow as I'm stuffed!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Tonight, it's garlic pasta w/ tomatoes & cheese. YUM.