Who Else is Sweating for the Wedding?!?!

Options
My wedding is in November and I NEED to lose this weight. Who else is in this with me and can support each other?? I need an accountability partner. :)

Replies

• kvcash
    kvcash Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    BUMP- I really need and accountability partner! :):)
  • macandjeeze
    Options
    My wedding is in November 2015 - so a year after yours, but I'm trying to get in shape now!
  • kvcash
    kvcash Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Smart!! I got engaged back in April. I should have started back then. lol! But its better to start now than never. :)
  • clare61116
    Options
    I got engaged in March and we set the date for June 2016. HOPEFULLY enough time to lose the weight (hopefully about 50 pounds) and keep it off in time for engagement photos and all the parties up to the big day!
  • brianacupcakes
    brianacupcakes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have until October 2015 to lose about 50-60 pounds. I just restarted my journey today. Last summer I lost around 25-30 pounds in about 6-7 months and was feeling great and got so many compliments. I don't know how I let it happen but all of my hard work is GONE as I gained every last pound back. I am so upset with myself.

Would love to lost 10-15 by November as I have a wedding to attend.

Would love to lose additional 10-15 by May 2015 as I have another wedding to BE in.

Would love to be at goal by October 2015 to be the bride. UGH.

I haven't even bothered to start wedding dress shopping yet.
  • Nagyca
    Nagyca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My weddinh is in Sept 2015 and I started last week.

Don't even get me started on the wedding dress. I actually belive that shopping, thinking....about one is a nigtmare. This is on the next year to-do list.
  • vpadd
    vpadd Posts: 7
    Options
    We all seem to be in the same boat. Just got engaged and wedding is set for August 29th 2015 (13 months). Looking to lose about 50 lbs..i'd even be happy with a solid 30 gone. Trying to keep on track as best I can because i've been told I need to do wedding dress shopping about 8-10 months prior (so about November this year)....it actually gives me anxiety right now.

One helpful hint I have found so far is everytime i am feeling weak, like i can't go any further on a machine or want to stuff my face full of fatty foods i look down at the ring and think about all the pictures that will be taken that day and how i want to look at them and feel good about myself not criticize the roll of arm fat or double chin.

I also have started carring around a water bottle with me everywhere and anytime i have a temptation i finnish the water bottle first and then re-visit my temptation..every now and then I know I will cave but that i life..as long as I can get back on track afterwards.
  • madisonagarcia
    madisonagarcia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also getting married in November this year and wanting to lose some weight.
  • Julesoola
    Julesoola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wedding is May 2015 and I have about 20 ish lbs left I'd like to lose. :) Feel free to add me!
  • heathermerrill1
    heathermerrill1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting married in Early September 2015. It is a destination so I don't just have to be wedding ready, I need to be bikini ready. Please add me!! I have about 30-40 pounds I would like to lose. I have been doing p90x for a little over a month since getting engaged, and started tracking my calories last week. Haven't weighed myself yet. Kinda scared... I just want to be a beautiful bride. Please add me!! Thanks for all your support.
  • canadianmuggle
    canadianmuggle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm getting married sometime in 2016 (no solid date yet), but I'm hoping to lose a bunch of weight by around Christmas next year so I can try on dresses and stuff and be able to try on the samples. Best of luck to everyone! :)
  • MaeRay007
    MaeRay007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    July 2015!!

Add me ladies :)
  • nopotofgold
    nopotofgold Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    if you lose to much weight now you wont fit the dress or have time to get it fixed.
  • Typicalrouse
    Typicalrouse Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a year to lose 100 pounds!! Might be tough... my wedding is july 25 2015!!! AHH!
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That's me!! I'm a June 2015 bride and would love to be a MFP friend :)

I am FINALLY getting my bum to the gym and since I just figured out the RIGHT caloric intake I'm ready to rock and roll!

PS - Congratulations!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am a Sept 2014 bride, have lost 30lbs since March, hoping for another 15 or so before the big day on 09/20/2014-please add me, would love the friends!
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    my wedding is august 30 this year! i would love an accountability partner. i am doing "5 miles and a movie" every night (today is a rest day after 4 days and 20 miles) :)
  • GettinHitched81415
    Options
    i have until august 2015 to lose ~35-40lbs for our wedding! we got engaged in Sept'13, and i told myself i would start then... but i haven't. I've been working out a lot -- but my eating habits are the worst. i need some help!

feel free to add me, i'm new here!!
  • jsobkowiak
    jsobkowiak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We got engaged two years ago--I have been wanting to lose weight but instead I keep binge eating and gain weight! I am not motivated which I should be! Our wedding is in two months from today!! We are going to mexico for our honeymoon and I am actually freaking out about not fitting in my dress. My dress can not be taken out or have fabric added so I need to get going on this. Any help would be appreciated. I am not one for crash diets but I fee like that is my last bet.... HELP!!!
  • jsobkowiak
    jsobkowiak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! What have you been doing to lose the weight? Very inspiring!!