UGGHH.

Options
Its 1 in the morning and I just ate a spring roll and 2 slices of a large Papa John's Sausage pizza.....All I can say is---I still logged it.

Replies

• rmbecker10
    rmbecker10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Man, this sounds like me. Around this time I get tempted by the sugary cereals in my cupboard. Pizza sounds better though...
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You logged it. Why do you also post a message it? Just curious.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Also about 1AM, I just had a bag of IPS egg white chips (white cheddar). I discovered them on Flipboard. They're made of egg white, baked. No fat and low sodium. 6g of protein/oz. I got them through Amazon. Just as good as Lays, but better for me. They come in an assortment of salt and pepper, cheddar, cinnamon, and barbecue (I am not affiliated with the company). 130 cal/oz.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    wait does papa john sell spring rolls now?
  • dotcomee
    dotcomee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You logged it. Why do you also post a message it? Just curious.
    Venting I'm sure - everybody should do it from time to time.
    Also about 1AM, I just had a bag of IPS egg white chips (white cheddar). I discovered them on Flipboard. They're made of egg white, baked. No fat and low sodium. 6g of protein/oz. I got them through Amazon. Just as good as Lays, but better for me.
    They are ok. Chips and salty snacks are my big weakness and I wouldn't put them in the same class as regular potato chips. Good in a pinch tho. I actually prefer the Special K cracker chips.
  • paulzli
    paulzli Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Which satisfies cravings better and which one is healthier? I don't wanna make the same mistake again.
  • paulzli
    paulzli Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Homemade spring roll. That actually made me sad because that was supposed to be an afternoon snack the next day.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Hey, you stayed honest and logged it! That's better than a sharp stick in the eye, eh?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    salty crunchy snacks are also my crack :grumble:

there's always homemade kale chips but really when i get a hankering i just stop by the corner store and grab a small bag of flaming hot cheeto's or sour cream & cheese ruffles and go to town.
  • dotcomee
    dotcomee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Which satisfies cravings better and which one is healthier? I don't wanna make the same mistake again.
    I'm sure the IPS chips are healthier, but the Special K cracker chips scratch the itch better, for me at least. :smile:
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hey I think you did good just having 2 slices! Pizza is one of those things I have no control with. One or two slices turns into four far too easily!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Yeah - 2 slices isn't bad. A whole pie now...