Need help with motivation and support!

Options
Looking for some loyal new pals to help push me towards my goals. I need someone to help push me beyond my limits. I'm done being the person I was yesterday. I finally got the nerve to start doing something, and I plan on continuing it for the rest of my life. Tired of just saying and not doing.

Replies

• ponyvillalobos
    ponyvillalobos Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new on here....new on the forums anyway. I am writing you to say YOU CAN DO IT!! From your post it sounds like you have made a decision! I am not a fitness freak, i don't know all the latest nutrition fads, I have been fit, I have been over weight, but I do know that making a decision is what it takes to make a change. This is really the first step and it sound like you have done that from your post. So I am sending out a friendly message of encouragement to you! Congratulations on your new path!!!!
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    That is the perfect attitude. It is a lifestyle change. It may be a long to road to get where you want to be, but it's a road worth traveling. Develop healthy behaviors (nutrition and exercise) and be consistent about them. That's how I dropped 64 lbs in under a year. If I can do it, you can do it.

Allan