Any pictures or people that motivate you?

Options
I'm a huuuuge 1960s lover :) I love the music, the styles, the politics, everything. Well, the GOOD parts of it anyhow. I love the Beatles and the Stones. Yus yus yus.

I love the Mod look ....My mother was a Mod hahaha...she was HOT.

So I printed out some pics to put around to remind me that I will wear these clothes someday (I'm not crazy...honest...I just want to wear them! and my mom has old patterns)

mod.jpg

coolpattern.jpg

pattern.jpg

Anything similar motivate you?? Show us!

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Oh! Thanks!

For me, though, it's about the clothes...lol...
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Oh! Thanks!

For me, though, it's about the clothes...lol...
    i can agree to both!!!!! I personally LOVE the 1940's the whole well tailored fitted cute stuff. The swing kid dresses...*drool* I wanna rock out like a 40s pinup girl
  • skttls1299
    skttls1299 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Any Victoria Secret models are my inspiration!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I could wear the clothes now, but they won't look the way they are intended to look.

So...when I reach my goal, I'm hittin the thrift stores and fabric shops!
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I adore retro clothing. Jackie Kennedy's clothing from the 60's especially. She was so classic. I don't find you crazy at all for wanting to dress this way. It's one of the reasons and motivations for why I want to lose weight as well.
  • embym
    embym Posts: 65
    Options
    Any Victoria Secret models are my inspiration!

Definitely! Or any underwear model for that matter. Though you have to question how much air brushing and photoshopping is going on, and the fact that they probably had boob jobs!! :P
  • CSK1981
    CSK1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears, i've always loved her body, i actually like it even more now, cuz having her kids made her more curvy.

Plus, i admire her for releasing un-airbrushed pictures from her Candies photoshoot like a year ago, it comforted me to see that even she had some cellulite, up until that moment, i was using all the lotions and creams that claim to get rid of them, after i saw hers, i stopped, it didn't bother me so much anymore and it still doesn't, i wish more hot female celebs would do that, show that they to aren't 100% perfect!!!