Polska / Poland

Options
*Edited by MFP moderator*

Hello Polish. I think I'm not the only one Polish on myfitnesspal.com ;) nice to stick together.

Replies

• cuelgirl
    cuelgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    *edited by MFP moderator*

I've lived in the States for over 20 years... since i've been 9 years old... and its hard for me to write in polish (can't remember all the spellings)... but I can read and talk fluently :o)

Nice to meet all of you!
  • Ribenka
    Ribenka Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    *edited by MFP moderator*

I'm from Poland too. I live in UK
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Please take note of the following forum guideline:

18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums

Because we need to ensure that our English-speaking moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.

I therefore have to delete or edit any Polish text.

I do not want to delete this thread, but if posts continue to be made in Polish then I will have no choice, and may have to issue some warnings.

You may review the posting guidelines by following this link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your cooperation. Hope you are enjoying the site.

Best regards,
    wenders123
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am Polish too :) I live in Colorado. Originally from Gdynia, have been in US for 14 years
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm Polish too! Wonder if anyone's still active... Would be nice to stick together on MFP. :)
  • valleydad
    valleydad Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My wife's family is Polish. We eat perogis and have a Polish Christmas (herring!) every year. For our honeymoon, we went to Krakow and absolutely loved it.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Pole living in Canada :)
  • lukeszczawinski
    lukeszczawinski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im from Poland as well, Living in London for 10 years, Hello to you all!
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Polish- born and bred! :) been living in the UK for ten years though! :) nice to meet you all guys!!
  • gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Although I wasn't born in Poland I consider myself Polish. My parents were born in Poland and we grew up in Brooklyn in a Polish community. Nice to meet you all, add me if you like!!
  • edaniluk
    edaniluk Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi

I am here as well! Great website!
  • TenaciousTAZ
    TenaciousTAZ Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 1/2 Polish and would love to visit Poland someday! (Maybe after I reach my goal weight I'll take a vacation there!)
  • anuulak
    anuulak Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Polish as well and wondering if there are more Poles that are active on MFP :)
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! There are a few (myself included), we even have a group, although it's rather inactive: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13555-polish-mfp-friends

If you need friends on MFP, you can add me :)
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello

Feel free to add me, I'm Polish but was not born in Poland. My Grandparents came to the U.S. from Poland and I grew up in a Polish community in Pennsylvania. I live in Florida now and miss the old Polish communities and Polka nights :)-

Mike