Crazy

Options
Sometimes I find that the more I watch my food, the worse my eatting is. I am trying to eat 1200 plus calories burned. I am not losing any weight. School starts next week so I know I will be able to work out more.... :sad:

Replies

• MommyW
    MommyW Posts: 33
    Options
    Sometimes I find that the more I watch my food, the worse my eatting is. I am trying to eat 1200 plus calories burned. I am not losing any weight. School starts next week so I know I will be able to work out more.... :sad:
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a plan that whem my kindergartener is in school I am going to the gym with the little guy and when he has preschool his one day a week I may just walk around the neighborhood or that will be my clean the house like a mad woman day. I wasn't loosing for awhile and a freind told me for three days to eat more cals. than I am supposed too and then go back and that worked amazingly. I was so happy to see the scale go down again.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

I was the same way when I first started here (forever ago!!). It seemed like all I was doing was thinking about food. I posted a question about how to prevent the constant food thoughts and cravings, and amoungst the answers was a common thread: plan out your day that morning or the night before. And stick to it by preparing the meals/snacks ahead of time. Then you don't have the excuses!

Also, if you get a chance, read through TamTastic's post on her success. it really helps to put things into perspective, no matter what you have to lose.

:flowerforyou:
    Megan