TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
Morning my sweets!!!

Well its Friday and my boy is feeling better! woooooo to the hoooooooooo!!!:drinker:

He woke me by doing a running leap into my bed and then snuggled and cuddled and dragged me into the kitchen for some food....pancakes mmmmm love to see him eat!!!

So we have an outing today and I'll be gone all day and most of tomorrow, its a big beach party and they have rooms for us and ev.....I think my boy will be okay but if not we'll scoop him up and we have a room or we'll just drive home...but I know he will LOVE the beach so I want to at least give it a go!

Wish us luck....and hope you all have a lovely day!!!
Hugs!

OH! and the pit needs watching so you ladies know what to do:bigsmile: ...it won't be too difficult cuz James is away....he gets them all riled up....but we love him!!!:wink: .....have fun you all and play nice...well as NICE as you all can get....{snickers and whispers with "Shannon" around ...snicker/snort!}

:heart: you guys!:drinker:

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    Morning my sweets!!!

Well its Friday and my boy is feeling better! woooooo to the hoooooooooo!!!:drinker:

He woke me by doing a running leap into my bed and then snuggled and cuddled and dragged me into the kitchen for some food....pancakes mmmmm love to see him eat!!!

So we have an outing today and I'll be gone all day and most of tomorrow, its a big beach party and they have rooms for us and ev.....I think my boy will be okay but if not we'll scoop him up and we have a room or we'll just drive home...but I know he will LOVE the beach so I want to at least give it a go!

Wish us luck....and hope you all have a lovely day!!!
    Hugs!

OH! and the pit needs watching so you ladies know what to do:bigsmile: ...it won't be too difficult cuz James is away....he gets them all riled up....but we love him!!!:wink: .....have fun you all and play nice...well as NICE as you all can get....{snickers and whispers with "Shannon" around ...snicker/snort!}

:heart: you guys!:drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Have a great time with your fam and your newly regenerated go-getter!!!! Play hard for the rest of us who will be sitting at the computer all day :grumble:

:heart:
  • ali106
    Options
    :glasses: Have a great time with your fam and your newly regenerated go-getter!!!! Play hard for the rest of us who will be sitting at the computer all day :grumble:

:heart:

aww thanks....{secretly wish I could just stay and play w/ you all too...OR even better bring you ALL with me...now THAT Would be AWESOME!!!}

hugs!!!!!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

aww thanks....{secretly wish I could just stay and play w/ you all too...OR even better bring you ALL with me...now THAT Would be AWESOME!!!}

hugs!!!!!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
    [/quote]

I'd rather go with you guys to the beach and watch you play with your little one in the waves. :happy: Of course, I'd have to bring my little ones too. (aahh, daydreaming - reality sets in, washing machine beeps, kids calling my name, dog needing to go out).

Have fun!!!
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good to know he is all energized for coming weekend.
    Have a gr8 weekend ahead.
    Today is all work day for me. :indifferent:
    Long biking trip around the city is scheduled tomorrow. Later in evening a parlor visit.
    On Sunday we will go to Apeldoorn. It will be almost 5-6 hours of walk through the park, with a break for lunch n maybe one more for snacks. So walking n photography all day long. Later I need to finish my suncatchers, as a gift to a friend, shifting in a new house.
    Need to update my long forgotten craft site crafty.co.in.
    And shop for stuff for new projects too.
    Loads to do this weekend. Phew!!!
    All have fun this weekend.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Awwww have fun with your boy! But you WILL be missed here!! :) Well, I am working tomorrow anyway, so that's ok!! :wink: Hey, if any of you need contacts or glasses, come to Insights in North Haven, CT! I work there on Saturday and I just MIGHT be the one to teach you how to put contacts in!! :wink: :wink: :devil:

Hugs Ali!! Love ya girl!! :heart:
    -Tami
  • i thought this would be about the resturant tgi fridays. i luv their hot wings :sad:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Awww, have fun Ali and I am so glad your little man is feeling better!!!

as for the pit...
    I'm on it!!

it-putz-teh-lotion-into-teh-basket1.jpg