hey! 100+ to lose

Options

Replies

• reallynearlythere
    reallynearlythere Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning from sunny Wales. I have returned to finally sort my demons out and hope I can join this group. To celebrate the sunshine I would like to give out some positive vibes:-

1. I have tracked accurately for 3 days
    2. I didn't put crisps in my trolley when shopping yesterday
    3. I am going to the coast later to walk my dogs.

What positive vibes can you send?
  • Kelly1552013
    Kelly1552013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    reallynearly - Way to Go! I love that you have tracked for 3 days and didn't buy the crisps yesterday :) Congratulations!

I took the stairs instead of the elevator yesterday.
    I went back and added in what I ate in addition to what I planned, so my food journal for yesterday was accurate.

Who's next? What have you done positive toward your weight loss this week? Today?
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just want to congratulate all of you on your first steps to becoming healthier and happier~

Good luck to you all....it is totally possible~
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    hi - I started at 323 and im now 248. still need to lose about 75 more. feel free to add me
  • littlemissrose08
    littlemissrose08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey add me everyone :)
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Adedan - how did your weigh - in go on THursday (today)??? hope you had a good result!

need2 move - great attitude!

soidade - calorie deficit is the way to go -

reallynearly - great to meet someone from Wales - you are doing great meeting some concrete goals - keep it up and come back here!

Kelly - congrats on taking stairs instead of the elevator - will you do it again? WOOT!
    good for you for updating your food journal to be accurate. Counting every bite and lick and taste is so important! The little things do count up!

dizy - hope to see you here again - great to have companions along the way!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Just under 5'3" and started at 265lbs a couple of weeks ago. Definitely could use the support of other folks in the same long-haul situation, and would be glad to support you too. :^)
  • anndawe
    anndawe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, my first goal is 110lbs to lose. Since MFP, i've got about 48 lbs gone. Feel free to add me. I've also quit smoking pretty much the same time I made life changes. It is a long journey and could use all the support I can get as well as motivating others along the way.
  • batshevah
    batshevah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 110 pounds to lose. Add me for the weekly weigh in.
  • Synnfulx
    Synnfulx Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all. I started MFP about a year ago but fell off the wagon after about a month and a half. I'd lost 14 pounds in that period. I started up again 2 months ago but I wasn't tracking what I ate, was just eating less (at least I thought I was) and was exercising more than what I was before. My weight was going up so after 2 months of seeing my weight go up I decided to start tracking again, exercising 6 days a week, and hopefully I'll start losing again. I have about 230 pounds I want to lose. It makes me sad to think about that number, it's basically two short people that I need to lose. The motivation is hard to keep up so anyone who needs help with motivation, staying on track, or just a kind word from someone in the same boat as you, feel free to add me.
  • diet3764
    diet3764 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi im Shonte, I am 34 and I am at 254 and I want to loose 130 lbs. I've started and stopped weight loss many times. I would love to be in this group. I have always had but was just recently diagnosed with ADHD (w/o hyperactivity) and so I work best when I have accountable for what I do. I think a group of friends would be motivational as well.
  • diet3764
    Options
    @Synnfulx I know the feeling about the numbers. I am at 254 but I still have one short person to loose because I am only 4'11 lol.
  • KarenRenee32
    KarenRenee32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 65 lbs to lose and could lose more and could also use the support! THis journey is sooo tough!
  • diet3764
    Options
    Hi All. I attempted to add everyone but my ADHD kicked in.... so everyone please ADD ME!
  • vgutsal
    vgutsal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 260 with a goal of 120+ after the birth of my second child and am down about 40lbs. so far. Its been hard. I really got into MFP last year only to fall off the wagon but now I am more determined than ever to lose the weight and keep it off permanently. I would love to get as much support as I can as I do not have much at home. :smile:
  • SpiritScienceSelf
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! 5'5", 315 pounds. Trying to lose 150 pounds. Feel free to add me! Good luck to everyone!
  • Kelly1552013
    Kelly1552013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday afternoon everyone!

tashatashae - Thank you very much for starting this thread!

Quick, off the top of your head, what is one NSV (non-scale victory) that you'd like to see?
  • Tilim
    Tilim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat! 100+ to lose. you guys feel free to add me
  • Calliej15
    Calliej15 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have about 110 to lose, I would love to participate if its not too late!
  • BCCail
    BCCail Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello!

I'm needing to lose about 100-120! Add me if you want to be friends!