MyDentalHygienePal

Options
delicious_cocktail
delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
Hi I could use some support and motivation. Sometimes I forget to brush my teeth before bed or I just have no motivation. I am looking for friends to encourage me on my gurney and tell me things like "great scrub!" and "awesome spitting in the sink!" when I successfully log tooth brushing.

Replies

• CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    After a long day away, it's tough to get back to the bathroom, so sometimes I take my toothbrush/paste with me in the car so whenever I have a few free minutes, I can brush then. There's nothing like the rush that comes with spitting out your window while running down the highway about 75. You totally got this.
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You must burn dozens of calories while brushing. Dozens!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey, I made a joke about this on my 6 month blog!! Flossing sucks. That's all there is to it.
  • jelkins2000
    jelkins2000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I own two toothbrushes. One is by the sink for in the mornings, and the other is in my shower. I have made it part of my nightly shower.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Every one tells me I am so supportive in their dental journey! Add me if you'd like!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    This thread is bad...and I KNOW bad threads...
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Your "gurney"?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    This thread is bad...and I KNOW bad threads...

What are you talking about? I love this thread. It makes a good point.
  • _John_
    Options
    DYEF brah?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I cannot support your decision if you keep your toothbrush in the same room you poo in. So much fecal matter...
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    In.
  • _John_
    Options
    I cannot support your decision if you keep your toothbrush in the same room you poo in. So much fecal matter...

wait a second here...people poo in their half baths? what constitutes the "same room". Because I must confess I poop in the room I brush my teeth technically...
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I can only support you if you commit to clean brushing. (You'll find the paleo toothpaste in the perimeter of the grocery store, not in the aisles.)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Oral hygiene was so last year.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I never clean my teeth. I haven't done so in years. I have bad breath, cavities and several missing teeth. I can't get a date -don't talk to me about improving my dental hygiene- you people with 'enamel privilege' have it SOOOOO easy!