Hi Guys

I would love some slimming buddies as they are great for motivation

Leah xx

Replies

• amandamc119
    amandamc119 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi your pictures are great motivation!!

Im new to the forums, been using the app on my phone for 2 weeks.

Feel free to add x x
  • ashleyb34
    ashleyb34 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat, feel free to add me
  • ded82570
    ded82570 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation and accountability.....let's do this together!!
  • LogansMomTX
    Options
    I could use some support and buddies too!!! Please feel free to add me!
  • nvasquez77
    nvasquez77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Feel free to add me. We could all use a little help.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    add me for motivaion
  • Sugar_Plum_Peach
    Sugar_Plum_Peach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add mee! i need a huge motivation to become healthier for my wedding in October!
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Hi everybody!
    I definately could use some motivation and accountability as well.Ive been struggling lately with logging my food. I noticed that I am a huge carb junkie! Omg! When I saw the breakdown of my food, i hardly ate any protein. Not good! No wonder I am hungry all the time lol!
  • allisonlayne10
    Options
    Hello All!

I am all about getting some help and comparison of fitness.

Has anyone tried protein shakes. I know I am low on that level, but I don't want to start adding a bunch of weight from a shake.

Any advice would be awesome!
  • Whiskey2206
    Whiskey2206 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    More friends....more support and I'm all for it!!
  • arobrts
    arobrts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me! I don't have many facebook friends using this and would love to build a support system :D
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I am all about getting some help and comparison of fitness.

Has anyone tried protein shakes. I know I am low on that level, but I don't want to start adding a bunch of weight from a shake.

Any advice would be awesome!

Plenty of foods are loaded with protein, eggs, fish, lean beef, roasted edamame, greek yogurt, and hmm tofu. I normally rather eat food, than drink a shake that doesn't taste so great. That said, I recommend Muscle Milk or an EAS ready to drink (RTD) for best taste.If you're starting out, maybe only drink half, it takes a while to get used to whey, and it can bloat and give you gas.

You may want to look into the EAS RTDs. I think they're soy based, and I've heard that helps with female hormone balance. I don't know if that is bro science or real science, but I remember hearing it some where ;)
  • tayloranncroniser
    tayloranncroniser Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some support people as well I have hit a lull in my weight loss and I am starting to lose motivation
  • sweetnsassy4evr
    sweetnsassy4evr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation and support ... just started less than 2 weeks ago but ready to get healthy and fit!! Hold me accountable!! <3
  • megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

also fairly new. About 3 weeks. Feel free to add me :)
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I've never been "Fat", but had been chubby my whole life until a year ago. Now I would consider myself skinny, though I eat like a truck (endurance sports, yo!).

Feel free to add me. New friends never hurt :)
  • njmark72
    njmark72 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey all I have been doing this for 4 months and 10 days and have lost 71lbs so far. If I can help anyone via my experiences I would be happy to, so feel free to add me.

I can't tell you how many people have supported me via facebook by linking MapMyRun to Facebook. And every little bit of support helps. I even have motivated a bunch of my friends just by doing what I am doing.

Good Luck!
    Mark
  • HerbalifeGalbz
    Options
    Hey guys,

I'm only a few days into this site, so yea I'm fairly new. Add me and lets share stories... Weight loss is a challenge. Why do it alone?
  • DiCez
    DiCez Posts: 9
    Options
    Im new here and need the motivation