Anyone doing Piyo?

Options
mcjabber
mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
I love Chalene. My Piyo arrived today. Gonna start Monday.

Anyone else? We can be an accountability group. This type of checking in helped immensely when I did P90X awhile back.

Let me know!

Replies

• blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yay, I'm also starting Monday! Kind of wary of even typing this cause I've been struggling to stick to anything lately.
  • s_light
    s_light Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just started PiYo this week, would love an accountability group!
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested as well :) I've done it a few times already, but would like to keep at it regularly and need some accountability to do that!
  • Daney43
    Daney43 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Sunday and came here looking for an accountability group, so I am IN!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I JUST ordered mine today ! Would love to be in a group - but not sure when I will be getting mine....... Maybe Monday ?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I just ordered mine the other day not sure when it will come in. For those who started already, how are you finding it?
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I started this week! I have to take a beak in 2 weeks for vacation but I would love a group
  • GuruRas
    GuruRas Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been doing PiYo for a month now and WOW! I love how it makes me feel! I've never been so inspired to get fit.

I'm looking for PiYo friends!

A little about me: I'm happy to share my food journal, I'm a vegetarian, an acupuncturists, a BeachBody coach and like I said.... love my PiYo!!

Gurras
  • VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting PiYo... do you think the exercises would complement a newbie runner? I like the idea of low intensity.
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday. Would love to be involved in a group
  • Daney43
    Daney43 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have only watched the first video, and I would say that i think so - it works on flexibility and strength - which is the perfect compliment to running.
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Looks like there is a group already starting on Monday August 4th. Here is the link.... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22626-piyo-challenge-and-accountability-group-8-1-14
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    For those of you who already have the DVDs, how long is your upper body workout?

My pamphlet says 35 min, but when I watched it today, it was only ~20 minutes long. It goes right into the workout, --no warm up. Am I missing something?
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    For those of you who already have the DVDs, how long is your upper body workout?

My pamphlet says 35 min, but when I watched it today, it was only ~20 minutes long. It goes right into the workout, --no warm up. Am I missing something?

It's 20 min there was a misprint on the pamphlet.
  • cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
    Thank goodness. That makes it easy to combine the lower & upper workouts if I want to.
  • skyy0913
    skyy0913 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting PiYo... do you think the exercises would complement a newbie runner? I like the idea of low intensity.

I just finished my 3rd week of PiYo today. I think it is the perfect addition for a runner. I love it!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay let's all be in a group!