Female, 20, US, 40lbs to lose - Need friends!

Options
I don't have many friends on here who log everyday and am looking for some for motivation. I am an active user of mfp. I will post a lot and comment on other posts. We can lose this weight together! :)

Replies

• WyomingJewel
    WyomingJewel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, it is easier if you have motivated people surrounding you, I need some motivated pals!
  • Chenry18
    Chenry18 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose right around 40lbs as well :)
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more support!
  • VanessaVegana
    VanessaVegana Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have added all of you :)
  • mcaila
    mcaila Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19 and also looking to lose around 40 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • loseruare4
    loseruare4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi- iam getting back into MFP and will do the walk with you!! I have only one friend that i just randomly met that is helping with the NET and i am learning. Hope to loose with you. I have 25 lbs to loose. i joined it says in Oct of 2013 but havent been that active with it until recently.
  • arobrts
    arobrts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 24 and looking to lose about 50 pounds. Feel free to add me as well! I'd love to build a support system around here!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Just started today and looking to lose 50lbs, already lost the easy 10. Feel free to add me.
  • pogosticks
    Options
    Please add me too. I would love to have friends. To encourage and be encouraged.
  • shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would love to make some friends as well! I have zero people in my life that fully understand! I'm fairly active on this site, I would love to help encourage you, and vice verse.
  • guardgirl512
    Options
    Hey I am 20 as well! Feel free to add me always looking for active MFP friends. :)
  • nfigeley
    nfigeley Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will cheer anyone on that is loosing weigh ... do you have an instagram as well? I don't have many friends on here either but my crossfit friends and I have started a 6 week challenge and have started a group on here to motivate and keep track of our diets.
    feel free to *kitten* me ! and my ig name is @coleey_ann I get a lot of motivated from there.
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have a little over 40 left! Feel free to add!
  • kb9222
    kb9222 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to MFP and looking for some friends and people to support/motivate me. Feel free to add me, I'm 22, female from the UK and looking to lose around 40 lbs too. :)
  • drey0422
    drey0422 Posts: 39
    Options
    i need to lose 40 pounds too!! I'm gonna add you :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'm 703not out if that helps haha. Just maintaining now having lost 70lbs back in 2012. All requests welcome
  • alicia0412
    alicia0412 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    20 here as well :) Always looking to get & give support, anyone can add me!
  • MichellePatterson92
    Options
    22 here and I have just under 40 pounds to lose, too!
  • RinaIvanna
    RinaIvanna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've have an account of here for a while now. It's time to actually put in work this time around :)
    Feel free to add me.
  • lauramfall
    lauramfall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to get some supportive friends on here!! Becoming addicted to MFP - Tracking is actually working for me now :)