New and in need of support

Options
I've tried to do this before but always fail. But I am bound and determined to make a difference finally. My boyfriend is Air Force, and has to stay fit. We are trying to motivate each other to really get in shape. I have a lot further than he does, but we still have work to do. Even with his support, he's 12 hours away and I could use extra motivation! I have quite a bit of weight to lose - I'd like to lose at least 130 pounds. I don't have access to a gym at the moment, and I'm a student so time is always an issue, but I'm sick of making excuses. I need things to change! I'll be moving in with my boyfriend in one year and I'm really hoping to see a nice change by then.

Replies

• missladyj631
    missladyj631 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! You can do it!!! Walking is great to do! That's what I've been doing. Lots of walking and giving myself a certain amount of calories a day. You can do this!! Ive become addicted to this app!! Good Luck!!!
  • Jessxoxox33
    Jessxoxox33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) Im new to this app for about two weeks now and so far I love it! I think it's best if there are more people to help motivate you everyday! I know I could definitely use the extra motivation!