Hi!

Options
I just found this site. I'm on Day 9 of the Belly Fat Cure - FAST TRACK eating plan. Doing great and don't miss the sugar and grains at all! I plan to follow this for several months, then switch to the regular BFC program, incorporating whole grains.

I joined this mostly to keep a food journal. Since I'm not counting calories, or fat/carb grams, I'm not paying attention to them when I enter my daily meals. For now I'm just eating protein, LOTS of veggies/salads, and using olive oil, avacado, butter and all 'real' and natural foods. For me, this NO sugar (only stevia type sweeteners) and grains (for now) is working fabulously!!!

So far so good. As of this morning, I've lost 7 lbs. and 1 inch off both my waist and hips. I CAN do this!!!

Replies

• diamond419
    diamond419 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes you can!!! I'm following a similar plan... Eliminates sugar, but not whole grains...It's from Jackie Warner's book, "This is Why Your Fat and How to Be Thin Forever. It's amazing how quickly the cravings go away when you fortify your body with the natural good stuff! Be blessed and best wishes on your journey!
  • kay43026
    Options
    Yes. It's amazing how quickly the sugar craving disappear!

Best wishes for your success, too!!